❝ i can't seem to get you off my mind ❞

"i can't seem to get you off my mind"
"let's get lost tonight"

"JACK, i can smell the anxiety dripping off you

"JACK, i can smell the anxiety dripping off you. relax," jonah mumbled. jack rolled his eyes, and nervously shifted his weight from foot to foot.

the door swung open, and zach nearly jumped back. "...holy shit," zach's hand was still on the doorknob, his mouth agape. "you're kidding."

"surprise," jack smiled. zach let out a breathy laugh and picked up his smaller boyfriend in his arms.

jack stuffed his face in the crook of his neck, hiding his large smile and blushing cheeks from the managers.

they completely ignored the fact that jonah and corbyn moved jack's stuff inside his room, and the managers sighed happily and fist bumped each other. (jonah thought he crossed the line.)

"alright... well, our work here is done, so i say we leave them alone," jonah suggested.

corbyn rolled his eyes, "i'm not going anywhere with you."

jonah glared at him, "i'm not saying that, corbyn. i'm just saying, let's leave the hotel. unless you want to stick around and watch them fuck like a creep."

"oh my god," corbyn shook his head and grabbed his wallet from inside the room. "you're a real ass, you know that?"

zach gently swayed them, kissing his neck tenderly.

"they're gone, zach," jack whispered, pulling away from the singer. zach looked up at him with a smile, seeing how his eyes were slightly glossed over, "daddy, they're gone."

he's gone. he slipped.

zach pressed his lips to jack's soft ones, slowly walking them back into the hotel room. he shut the door and locked it.

he made his way over to his bed and dropped his baby on the soft mattress. zach took his backpack off his shoulders and set it on the ground.

"well aren't you a cute baby," zach whispered, pushing jack down on the bed, looking at his outfit. overalls and a long sleeve.

"'m not cute," jack huffed, tugging on zach's blue hoodie. zach frowned at him.

"take that back," he grumbled, his hands making their way to jack's sides.

"no," jack childishly said. (literally, he said it in a baby voice and zach was close to melting because his baby is the cutest.)