❝ do i gotta convince you? ❞

"do i gotta convince you?"
"that you shouldn't fall asleep?"

ZACH paused for a moment, debating on whether or not he should check his dms

ZACH paused for a moment, debating on whether or not he should check his dms. this could all be some sick, attention-grabbing scheme used to gain a mere five seconds of fame.

he finally came to the conclusion that there was no harm in checking; no harm in being overly cautious.

zach glanced over at the figure beside him. jack had the t.v. opened to netflix, distracted by his iced coffee and trying to find a show from the millions of available options. the boys had finished breakfast a while ago, and it was now sometime around 1:00 p.m.

zach stood up, walking to the small kitchen that was only a few feet away from where jack was sitting. zach chuckled as jack began to whine in protest, making grabby hands towards the older brunet.

"i'm just getting a snack, okay? i'll be back in 5 minutes," zach felt guilty about lying, but at the same time he only wanted to protect his baby's feelings.

"okay..." jack trailed off, still unsure about being so far away from his lover.

once jack turned back towards the television, zach set to work on opening his dms and searching up the person he was looking for.

jacharyfan123
sent a photo

zach opened the message, his breath hitching at the photo in front of him. but the picture couldn't have been real... right? no, it had to be fake—photoshopped. it just simply had to be; there was no possible way that it was real.

yet, even he couldn't seem convince himself that the image was photoshopped. he quickly closed the social media app, hurrying to open his phone app to make a call to the one person he knew could fix this.

"jack, baby?" zach called as he walked to the door that separated the hotel room's living area and bedroom.

"yeah?" jack replied, confused and feeling a sudden sense of loneliness; another personal side effect that was caused by his ageplay.

"i need to make a phone call. it'll be quick, i promise, but it's about this really important promotion deal," zach explained quickly, lying once again to his precious angel.

"...okay," jack answered, his voice small.

zach sighed softly, going over and kissing the top of jack's hair. jack smiled at the gesture, causing a smile to immediately form on zach's face as well.

"two minutes," zach whispered, and jack nodded in understanding.

zach walked back into the hotel's bedroom, closing the door behind him to keep from worrying the younger boy who could potentially overhear the conversation.

"hello?"

"corbyn, something bad has happened... something really bad."

and as he explained the situation to the faux blond, he couldn't help but think back to the photo. the photo that someone had taken, catching them completely off-guard. the one that could possibly reveal his and his loving boyfriend's relationship.

one simple slip-up that could change how they're perceived by the press, the fans, the world.

and it all started with a photo...

♔ ♕getting the ball rolling 😎also let's just pretend that the photo doesn't look photoshopped

getting the ball rolling 😎
also let's just pretend that the photo doesn't look photoshopped