❝ baby, you and ❞

"baby, you and"
"i can't seem to get you off my mind"

THE next morning, zach awoke first, smiling once he saw his beautiful babyboy sleeping peacefully in his arms

THE next morning, zach awoke first, smiling once he saw his beautiful babyboy sleeping peacefully in his arms. his grip tightened around jack's waist, shifting slightly so he could pull the boy farther on top of him. jack was now laying fully on top of zach, straddling the older boy while his head lay upon zach's chest.

zach knew that jack would most likely still be in headspace when he woke up, so he wanted to make sure that the boy was in a secure environment for when he did.

a knock sounded at the door, followed by three obnoxious yet familiar voices arguing in the hall about whether or not they should go inside. the door knob jiggled, signaling that corbyn had won the debate. the door opened just a crack, corbyn's voice being heard through the once quiet room.

"can we come in?"

zach rolled his eyes slightly, answering quietly, "no! and jack's sleeping, so keep your voice down!"

"well, are you at least decent?" corbyn prodded once again, the door opening slightly farther as zach's jaw clenched in annoyance.

"so help me god, corbyn, if you come into this room i will personally beat your ass," zach threatened, his voice holding a slight growl to it.

jack cuddled his small body further into zach's warmth, letting out a content sigh whilst continuing his peaceful slumber.

zach let out a sigh as well, this one being of relief that jack didn't wake up. he wanted to have the goons gone before jack awoke.

corbyn sighed, starting to speak again before being cut off by jonah.

"we'll just come back later," jonah said, trying to dismiss the conversation. he added with a more demanding tone, "isn't that right, corbyn?"

zach could practically feel corbyn's glare aimed at the older brunet, his anger emanating off of him.

"fine," he spat out stubbornly.

"do you want us to get you two anything to eat?" the soft voice of daniel made its way into zach's ears.

"can you get a waffle and a bagel with cream cheese? with some chocolate milk and iced coffee, please," zach concluded, not knowing whether or not jack would want coffee when in headspace.

"and what do you want, zach?" daniel asked, knowing that this was all only for the curly haired boy.

"right, um—get me an omelette with ham and cheese and a coffee. thanks, dani."

"of course, zach," daniel responded. zach could practically see the tooth-gap smile he was sporting, chuckling to himself quietly as the door was finally pulled closed.

zach grabbed his phone from the bed side table, turning it on and seeing the time that read 9:34.

he smiled to himself as he looked at the lock screen. it was a fan-edited picture of jack, blush drawn on to make him look even more soft. if fans ever questioned why his lock screen was a picture of him, he brushed it off saying that he was dared to change his lock screen to jack and that he didn't care enough to change it back. his home screen was also a picture of his boyfriend, this one being more private since it would definitely start more dating rumors between the two of them. it was jack in an oversized hoodie, one of zach's, to be exact. the pout on his face was prominent, his curly hair spread out around him as he lay sleeping on zach's chest. one of zach's arms was securely wrapped around his dainty waist, the other being used to take the photo.

zach unlocked his phone, going over to instagram and beginning to scroll through his explore page, which mostly consisted of fan accounts of him, jack, and, of course, them being shipped together.

15 minutes went by before jack finally began to stir, immediately burying himself even further into zach, if that was possible. he yawned, bringing his sweater clad hands to his eyes and wiping away the sleepiness. it was adorable, if you asked zach. the dominant placed his phone down next to him on the bed, now placing both of his hands on jack's waist.

"good morning, babyboy," zach whispered close to jack's ear, smiling at the small giggle that erupted from the boy's throat.

"g'morning, daddy," jack whispered back.

"the boys are bringing us food later, but for now, what do you want to do?" zach asked, softly running the tips of his fingers up and down jack's back.

"take bath?" jack timidly asked, shying away into zach's chest as the older gave a short laugh.

"of course, princess," zach responded, standing up while holding the small boy, placing his hands on jack's bum to support him.

the two boys made their way into the bathroom, zach setting jack down on the counter next to the sink before turning around to start the tub. he turned it on, waiting for the water to change to the right temperature before plugging the tub and watching it fill up.

zach faced jack once again, the younger lifting his arms for zach to take his hoodie off. zach pulled the fabric from his body before his hands travelled to his waist, pulling off jack's boxer briefs and dropping them to the floor. zach stripped of his own clothing as well, knowing his boy would want them to bathe together to feel a better sense of security.

"come on, baby," zach sighed, grabbing jack's hands to help him off the counter.

jack winced slightly as his feet hit the ground, the pain from last night shooting up his back, feeling slightly light headed. zach noticed, immediately placing his hands on jack's hips to steady him.

"let's get in the bath, the warm water will help you feel better," zach reassured, slowly guiding the pair over to the bath tub.

he had jack step in first, holding his hand tightly to prevent him from falling. jack scooted forward, allowing zach to step in and sit down behind him. the boy cuddled up to zach's chest, feeling zach grab the cup that sat beside them to start gently pouring water over jack's unruly curls.

zach washed jack up, doing the same to himself before settling down to relax with jack in the now bubbly water.

"i love you," jack whispered lightly into the peaceful atmosphere.

"i love you too, babyboy."

wowee this is 1,078 words which is the most amount of words that IVE written for this book. the smut chapter which i DIDNT write is 1,236 so thank you once again -sebbystan :)

also lowkey-highkey hate this chapter¿