Chapter 5 - Laundry Day

Part 2

   Months have passed since you join the Straw Hat crew, and with each passing day, you grew closer to Sanji. Now you two were always beside one another, there was hardly ever a time where one was without the other. And today you two were hanging out the freshly washed bed sheets from the girl's room, while everyone else was doing what they normally do.
   "Hey Blondie"
   "Hmmm?" Sanji turned to you only to see a flash of white pass him and a bed sheet wrapped around him. He immediately started trying to get the sheet off him, hearing you laughing close by. He moved it around enough to catch a glimpse of you rolling on the floor laughing, tears streaming down your face, and you banged your hand hysterically on the floor.

   Sanji blushed at how cute you were hiding his red face under the sheet covers, before taking it off of himself and hung it up on the line. "Hey!" You wipe the tears away and look up only to just see Sanji throw a sheet over you. You get up and giggle "boo" Luffy, Ussop and Chopper caught sight of you with the sheet on your head and turned pale. They instantly stopped chasing after one another in their little game and shouted "GHOST!!" They dashed into the other direction, hiding in barrels, peaking out to the 'ghost' now fallen onto the floor in pure laughter.

   Even Sanji fell onto the floor laughing beside you, in his own pool of happy tears. Brook dropped his violin and dived into a barrel with Ussop. Franky just sat behind the barrels with his upper part of his body still showing, yep totally unnoticeable. The actions of the crew only made the two of you laugh more loudly, causing a lazy swordsman to move and groan at the loud laughter. Nami jump in a barrel with Luffy, leaving Robin giggling at the sight of you and Sanji covered in white sheets, knowing she had nothing to worry about.

   Zoro looked up to see Sanji stumbling over, still giggling at the reaction you got. While you still wore the sheet over yourself and try to act more serious. Zoro sweat dropped watching Sanji gasping for air, as you pounced on him and tickled him.
   "Haha... Stop... Please... I give... I give!" Luffy popped his head out of the barrel and pointed to the 'ghost'
   "OH NO, it's draining Sanji's life force. ZORO DO SOMETHING!!" Robin giggled louder as you and Sanji stood up, trying to subside your fits of laughter. "Guys it's me" you take the sheet off and smile to the freaked out crew below.

   Nami was the first to jump out and pointed at the two of you's.
   "YOU IDIOTS, YOU GAVE US ALL A HEART ATTACK!!" You giggled a little more, now a sweat drop appeared on your face. You rubbed the back of your head while waving shyly "it was just a joke Nami, be glad it's just me and not a real ghost" Nami was ready to give you a flogging, but you had a point, it was better being you then a real ghost, so Nami left you off the hook and walked back inside. Everyone else soon started crawling out of the barrels giving you and Sanji a hard time about scaring them. Well, it was fun while it lasted, you and Sanji even reacted to the scenes of each crew member hiding, except for Robin and Zoro.

   You go over to the basket and pick up the last sheet, you turn to Sanji who was hanging up another sheet. "Here Sanji, the last sheet" you walk over to him catching on the fabric of the sheets beneath you, causing you to slip. Sanji went wide-eyed and reached out to catch you. Landing onto the deck with a thump, you had your head resting on something warm. Lifting your head up to see Sanji slowly creek his eyes open, the sight he sore made his face turn a deep crimson red. He could see your slightly redden, shy face. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair framing that face perfectly, your eyes showed every shade of it's original pure (e/c) colour. Your (s/c) skin colour glowed through the sheets of the white fabric, with a cute nose and to put a cherry on top, there were those perfectly shaped kissable lips.

   To him, you were an angel that he had caught from the sky. You, on the other hand, felt all warm on the inside, your heart was racing and your body temperature rising. You could see Sanji's deep dark ocean blue crystal eyes, his blond hair spread all over his face and on the floor behind him. The cigarette long lost and forgotten, his face red as a tomato, the small back hairs of his goatee slightly swaying by your small and quiet breaths.
   Your eyes locked on one another, feeling as those drifting towards one another ever so slowly. "Thanks for catching me," you say breaking the trance, while your face was swimming in the colour red. Sanji noticed himself steering and looked away "Anytime, do you mind getting off me now?" You blush more, slowly and awkwardly getting off of Sanji, with the sheet dropping down behind you. You grab it from behind you and helped Sanji hang it up in silence. But your faces were still having a contest, depending on which red was darker than the other...