Chapter 9 - Betrayal

Part 3

Sanji's P.O.V~

   I was standing there feeling the warm lips of this woman before me. Brunet reddish hair, eyes that captured the green luscious fields, her light yellow fluffy dress swaying in the gentle breeze. I enjoyed the moment of our lips connecting but something was completely wrong about this picture. I'm not sure what it is, but it felt so wrong like a dagger stabbed into to heart. 'Betrayal maybe?'
   She removed her lips from mine with a small blush on her face. I have to admit she was truly beautiful, her hair was tied up with a few strains escaping and carelessly blowing onto her face. "I find you quite a gentleman, and I've had more fun today then what I have had in the last 3 years...." Her voice was so delicate and tiny, it was almost like a mouse trying to talk calmly to a cat for mercy.

   "I don't want you to go, I want you to stay here with me... I know it's selfish, but I can't imagine not having someone like you by my side...." I could only feel sympathy towards this woman, who I have only just literally met today. One moment I was with (y/n) looking at the many different types and styles of furniture, the next thing I know I find this lovely woman getting mugged by three men. And me being me, I can't let that happen to such a delicate flower. After what she had just said, I opened my mouth to say yes, but the words never came out, and when I tried again they still didn't reach out. She had her head down so she couldn't see I was trying to speak to her, 'why?'
Why can't I say it? (Y/n).....

   I remember now, that dagger in my heart, that feeling of betrayal. I understand now, I have feelings for (y/n) and no one else. I'm no gentleman, I'm trash, I have betrayed (y/n) by allowing to be kissed and swept away by this woman before me. 'How could I have done something so sickening, why was I so weak?' I steer down at this woman feeling guilt and betrayal eat away at my very core. All I did was save this woman from three men who were abusing her, then to make her feel better I took her everywhere around the town to show her a good time. But in this act of kindness I had fallen a long way down, even the earth will not hold my weight, the ocean would rather spit me out then allow me to sink into the darkest depths of its caverns.

   "I'm sorry....." Were the words I spoke, the words that will pierce this lovely woman's heart, but at the same time keep me loyal to the one I truly love. She looked up at me and her eyes started to well up in tears, I felt like a thousand pinned just went through my eyes, knowing I had made this woman cry.
   "Why......" She whispered "Why..." She repeated again, looked down at the ground allowing her tears to flow down her face, her reddish locks covering her moment of despair. I felt like complete crap, now I was now no longer part of this planet, 'the first betrayal then making a lady cry, what next.'

   "I'm so sorry, but my heart belongs to someone else, I'm sorry I can't love you the same way you love me...." She wiped her tears away and looked up at me, her eyes still watery and red.
   "No this is my fault, I sore you before I got attacked, is it that girl you were with?" The silence grew between us, as I tried to explain but it all came out rattled and confusing. "There's no need to explain, I'm the one who did this, I can only ask for forgiveness...." I rubbed my head frantically in confusing her change of heart and behaviour.
   "Of course I forgive you, but..." I was cut off when she walked past me with a smile on her face
   "Go to her, and let her know, she has a real keeper, and thank you for everything Sanji"

And like that she just walked away, disappeared past the many trees around here. I stood there still in thought, I have to find (y/n).

Time Skip-------------

   I returned to the Thousand Sunny, and everyone was out and about as normal, but they all suddenly stopped what they were doing and looked at me with dirtiest looks possible. They walked in front of me like a mob of gang members about to earn what was leant. Standing there, I gulped as sweat rolled down my face, even the moss head was far more intimidating than usual. The cold silence was making me feel more and more guilty by the second as if they knew what had happened and they weren't happy about it. Zoro creaked his knuckles walking towards me, along with pure anger and only satisfied with revenge
"We need to talk, shitty cook"

'Oh No'...