Chapter 6 - Water Fight (The Hug)

Part 2

   "LUFFY BEHIND YOU!!" Luffy turned around to his enemy, with a container, filled with icy cold liquid. He tried to escape his enemies weapon as it came down upon him, freezing him to the spot. His clothes soaked through
   "How could you, why?" He looked up ever so slowly, while the rest of him collapsed onto the ground in a small pool of the strange liquid, which seemed to weaken him. He coughed a couple of times, feeling weaker by the second, his heart pounding against his chest as he reached a hand out to his enemy, mocking him in a burst of crude laughter. "I surrender" he breathed before his hand dropped down and his head landed on the soft sand that seemed to cradle him in his time of need.

   "NO LUFFY!!" Called out Ussop and Chopper, feeling helpless as their captain laid on the ground before his enemy, who had defeated him. The person gave the two a spine-shaking grin and mocking cold, empty laughter
"You're next." With that the other two prepare themselves for battle, the attacker had sickening dark cold eyes. A grin that mocked the two with their sharpened fangs and blood on his face. The person licked their lips at the thought of killing the two that stood before him. Ussop turned to the sleeping swordsman not giving a care in the world
"ZORO HELP US, THAT MAN IS INSANE, WE NEED YOU!!" Zoro only peaked his eye open at what was going on and closed his eye again 

   "The four of you are all idiots, I'm not playing your stupid game"
   "What are you calling stupid?!" Called out Luffy who sat up from his 'dead' position. Ussop and Chopper frowned, now that Zoro had wrecked their fun, you, on the other hand, dropped your 'weapon' down which was a bucket empty of water that you used on Luffy. You take the seaweed off your head, glancing down at its dark green colour.
   "Damn it Zoro, why do have to spoil the game?" You toss the seaweed onto his head and smirked: "Wow that really suits you, green seaweed for your green hair, is that your secret for getting it that colour?" You were deliberately trying to piss off Zoro, and getting him to chase you and the others around for a while as a game, and punishment for wrecking the awesome role-playing you were all doing.

   Zoro tossed the seaweed aside, feeling his temper rattling in a cage, a vain made itself present on his face, giving you a signal that you were getting to him.
   "Awwww Zoro, why don't you ever play with us?" Sighed your captain, who got up and walked over to the three of you.
   "Cause I'm not a 9-year-old who runs around playing such stupid petty games" he frowned but grinned, knowing he had won his way. The others started getting down and bored, not before you placed a hand on their shoulders with a serious expression on your face.

   "He's right guys, we act like 9-year-old boys, and a little girl like Zoro shouldn't be allowed to play with us even if we wanted him to" you glance at him with a grin on your face, seeing his eyes darken and arms folded across his chest, with an aura that would make anyone think twice about making him mad.
   "You're girl, you can't talk!" He barked at you, knowing he had a point, you turn around and mocked him by grinning more widely, fully aware that you had pushed his buttons "True, but I shouldn't really play with 5-year-old girls like you, because us older kids can get a little rough." Ussop started laughing while pointing at Zoro "Hahaha, Zoro is getting so mad" even Luffy and Chopper started laughing. You picked up some water guns that you asked Franky to specially make for you when you wanted to teach the crew how to play.

   You passed out the guns and squirted Zoro right in the face. He stood up and grabbed a large gun in his hands, and his face darkened "You want to play, then let's play" the four of you looked at each other, now in fear that you may have pushed Zoro to far 'Uh Oh'.

Time Skip~

   The Water Fight lasted for over 3 hours and everyone got involved and had a good time, even Zoro was having some fun for a change. It started out with Zoro against yourself, Ussop, Chopper and Luffy. Then it was teams and now it's all on all. Franky and Robin are out leaving the rest of you to your game. It was capture the flag, solo style and the flag was in the worse possible place. Placed out in the open onto the sand near the water's edge, no one dared entered the sand, it was a death trap. You didn't feel safe on the ground and decided to high tail it to the treetops, where you had the advantage.

   You heard Chopper screech, meaning he was out. Then Nami squealed, meaning she was out. The Ussop's cries for surrender only to get squirted in the face. But the worse part about this was that Luffy, Zoro and Sanji had made a truce, and with those three together you knew it wouldn't be long before they would get you. You jump from one treetop to another, taking in everything around you, the sights, the sounds the scents, the vibrations. All of these things were going to keep you in the game, your speed alone won't get you very far, so it was time to use a few tricks of your own. Zoro, Luffy and Sanji, kept close to one another, in a sort of triangle formation. Zoro was in front leading the two behind him, he heard the sound of rustling trees and made silent hand movements to break off and surround to the last remaining survivor. YOU.

   They kept turning and checking one another to make sure everything was clear. They sore you standing in the behind a few trees, Zoro smirked knowing you had nowhere to run. They all closed in, each step light and careful not to alert you. They grouped up together and counted from three down to one. Zoro mouthed out the words "Three... Two... One.."

   "NOW!!" The three of them jumped out and squirted the crap out of you, but you didn't move nor did you shout as the others did.
   "Stop" Zoro called out, he walked carefully to you and grabbed your shoulder and watched your 'melon' head fall off
   "It's not her" called out Sanji looking around frantically.
   "Where is she!?" Luffy started looking around keeping his gun up in case of an attack. Zoro turned around to see the other two so clearly, then it hits him 'We're out in the open' Zoro rushes back to his two other teammates, with panic written all over his face.

   "UP HERE SUCKERS!!" You swing down from a vine and squirt the three of them. They turn to you in surprise as you held the gun in one hand and the flag in the other "I win" Zoro only smiled at his defeat, you were actually a good rival.
   "Good game" he reached his hand out to you. You hesitated for a moment but shook his hand and a smile of victory dancing across your face. You shook Luffy's hand as well before he left with Zoro, leaving you with Sanji.

   "Good Game (y/n)- chan" you looked down at his head and knocked it aside. You then took a large step forward and wrapped your arms around him, a blush slowly appearing on your face, when hearing his heartbeat quicken against your ear. Sanji blushed at your actions but managed to wrap his arms around you pulling you closer to him "Good game, yourself Blondie" you pulled away to see Sanji quirk his eyebrow. He wiped his thumb on the side of your mouth, picking up the 'blood' he looked at it then at you "Tomato Sauce, really?" You grin at him and tug on his shirt "What it was a good act, what else could I have used?"