Chapter 4 - Assisting the Cook

Part 1

   It had been a while since you joined the Straw Hats, founding your place in the kitchen watching Sanji create his many wonderful dishes of food. Sitting on a chair, resting your head on your folded arms, on the table, watching Sanji use his magic hands to cut, mash, roll and cook. These actions picked up your curiosity, his hands gentle and yet at times harsh towards each piece of food he worked with, you tilt your head to try and get a better view of what he was making.

   Seeing a piece of strawberry left unattended made your mouth water, but you kept yourself in that seat, looking away from the temptation of just grabbing it and eating it. Sanji cut some more pieces of fruit and leaving them aside for later usage. He cut the last fresh sweet orange and placed it in the pile, and notice some of the fruit was missing. His first instinct was to look around for Luffy, but he could hear him outside playing with the others, and you were the only one in the room with him. 'Hmmmmm weird?' He thought when cutting up a few more pieces of fruit, only this time there was more fruit there then he intended when looking a second time.

   'What is going on here, someone is playing with me' you watched the cook rub the back of his head, confused and yet frustrated. You covered your mouth silencing the giggles that tickled the back of your throat. Sanji turns to the meat that had already been placed in the steaming pot of boiling water. He starts to panic trying to remember when he put the vegetables in there with the meat, and when did he throw the meat in any way??

   You just sat there, as if you haven't moved a muscle, watching the poor cook slowly losing his mind of this. You didn't mean to make him upset, you were actually helping him. 'You weren't given the bounty name White Lightning for nothing'.
   You continued to watch the cook go back and forth trying to remember when he did this, and how he did that. You felt bad making him frantic and decided to say something "Do you want me to stop helping??" Sanji froze, processing the words more slowly in his mind. He turned around with a dumbfounded look, as the cigaret in his mouth continued to give off that clear mist rising upwards slowly.

   "You.. Were helping me?" You nod with a sort of saded expression, you tried to do the right thing by him, but you only made him worry his mind out. He took the smoke out of his mouth and smiled a little, while you were looking down, ashamed for making him so upset.
   "Why didn't you say before?" You look up at him only to look away to the side "Well I thought it was a little rude because you're such an amazing chef" at that statement, Sanji strangely didn't have hearts in his eyes like he normally would. He was happy beyond anything with a little red dust running across his face.

   "Well, how about you help me out?" You snap your head up at him and smile brightly "Yeah if you don't mind?" He smiled again with the cigaret returned to its normal place on the side of his mouth "Only that you don't use your lightning speed too much, ok?" You nod and smile standing beside him, cutting the food with quick pace "Alright, just for you Blondie."

Time Skip~

   Everyone had just finished eating, leaving you and Sanji to clean the dishes. Unknown to him you were using your powers to create something behind his back, you had to be quick and careful tho. You would have to leave a dish hovering in thin air for barely two seconds and then come back and continue cleaning as tho you had been there all along.
   "Sanji! Where's our smoothies" called out Nami.
   "Sanji, have you got any more meat?!" Luffy was poking his head inside the kitchen to see an aggregated cook.
   "Where's dessert?" Called out Ussop and Chopper joining Luffy on this gang up against Sanji
   "And where's my Sake you, stupid cook?" Zoro walks in looking for his precious sake

   Sanji was in a really bad mood and you noticed this very quickly. A vain clearly visible on his forehead and his cigaret bent by the force of his clenching teeth. You reach a handout and place it on his shoulder, making him turn to you while you gave him a wink. You disappear for not even a second and come back with cake on your arm holding a bottle of sake, the other hand carried the smoothies and something for Franky and Brook in case they ask for something.

   Placing the cake on the table with three plates out for the three idiots. You flash past Zoro with a piece of cake and sake left in hands, as you dash out on deck giving everyone a piece of cake and a drink to keep them quite. Dashing back into the kitchen with a flash of white you stood in front of Sanji with the 'all good' hand signal and a large smile.
   "All sorted Blondie" Luffy was stuffing his face with cake while talking.
   "Wow, you're amazing and super fast!" You smile at your idiot captain, not before someone tapped you on the shoulder causing you to turn your gaze to the cook. "Where's my piece?" His voice was low and seductive, making you blush. You raise your hands up and show Sanji his piece "It's the last piece, I saved it just for you Blondie."