Chapter 8 - Shopping

Part 2

   Today you were out shopping with Sanji, for supplies. With all that's happened between to two of you, you didn't want it to end or change. You were in pure happiness, nothing could dampen your high rising spirit.
   You pass many shops with Sanji, holding his hand tightly with your fingers in twine. But unaware to you Sanji had been preoccupied trying to ignore the many lovey beautiful women that past him. With your firm grip on his hand, he focused only on you, you went the world to him and he didn't want to lose that, ever.

   You stop at another store and walk in, forgetting the fact that you had just released Sanji's hand. You look through the many items on display, some pretty and unique others stupid and horrifying, but it did keep you busy for a long period of time. 'Where did Sanji go?' You look around for him but there's no sigh on him, no cigaret scent, no blond hair, or curled eyebrows.
   You searched all around town for him, with no luck. You ran into the other crew members especially Zoro who gets lost at every turn, but no Blondie. You check the park being the last place you have searched in and wandered around for the romantic cook. You pouted in anger on not being able to find Blondie in this town 'Where did you go Blondie?'

   Just at that moment, you caught the sight of blond hair and the scent of tobacco whiffed up your nostrils. You run over to the person and move past trees with your swift lightning abilities. You suddenly stopped at a sight that would scar you for many years to come, eyes wide in disbelief, your lungs felt as tho they being squeezed of every bit of oxygen it had. A dagger shoved in your back, twisting slowly causing a large amount of pain, your heart was ready to burst into nothing more than a bag of blood. Tears forming in your eyes, and mouth open receiving the smallest amount of air 'Why?'

   Turning on your heels, and with lightning speed, you dash off into the distance in a flash of white light. You didn't dare look back, your heart had exploded into the smallest fragments possible. You needed someone to talk to, you needed support. It didn't matter who or where you needed someone now...