+2 boldness?

*still our shy bois pov*
Buzz buzz
"Hmm.." I rolled over trying to enjoy sleep as long as I could
Buzz buzz
I groaned getting up, eyes still droopy from my slumber. I picked up my phone and turned it on. My eyes adjusting to the bright light. I saw I had to unknown messages from a new number. I was about to turn my phone off and go back to sleep when a new one popped up. I unlocked to see what was happening.
(Oz, unknown)

Hey is this oz? 

If it is text me 

I'm sorry if this is a wrong number 

It is, but who is this?

I can not say, How are you?

I am good? you?

I am okay... I am sorry if I woke you up

Don't apologize, I would be up in 20 minutes anyways.

Is that why you are always tired?

who is this? At the least give me a name I can call you by. 

Two minutes have passed when the next message came from the unknown number

They call me fire... If that is not a huge hint than you can call me that. 

I sat there trying to figure it out who was fire there is only two fire people I know, Amira and... Oh my god, I was talking to him.

Is this um...Damien? if it is how did you get my number?

To answer both questions right on the nose noob, and who else do you think. 

Why didn't you tell me it was you?

Well, nerd, I wanted to get to see the real you...because I may need your help.

Why do you need my help, you are Damien Fucking Lavey you can burn anything in seconds, you can break anyone with a simple glare and you have a smart friend who does your homework

Why do you make me laugh, there is a reason I need your help nerd. Hear me out...I know you're into arson and I was thinking you could use some training and Today at lunch I was planning to burn the cafeteria down again... Look can you help or not.

Uh yea...i can help 

Great see me after class, later noob

After I read that text I turned off my phone and hid my face in the pillow. I just talked to my crush and I get to hang out with him. Maybe the dreams were wrong, and maybe I am worrying about nothing.

*I know it took me longer to write this but writers block keeps hitting hard, I am getting threw it with the help of the co-user Helina. Beyond the point, I hoped you enjoyed the little plot twist, and believe me there is more to come. Let me know if you guys want me to change this chapter or if there are grammar errors. Y'all are the best until next time.  ~Mincent*