Chapter 1

Mikaela's P.O.V:

"Please! Leave me alone, for once in your life can you contain yourself from hurting me !" I screamed at my drunken father.

"Shut up you useless piece of shit!" Dad screamed at my face before slapping me across the face for the what, 5 time today?

Yeap, this is my life at home, Hi, My name is Mikaela Clarke, im 17, my mother was killed in a car accident when i was 10 and ever since, my life has been a living hell. After my mum's death, my father was never the same.. He became an alcoholic and when i was about 12, he started to beat me, probably everyday of my life... You think that's bad? Ha! School is no different! I only have one friend at school, my bestest friend in the world who is like a sister to me, Samamtha, she has bright blue eyes and beautiful long, blonde hair and a figure to die for! Me? I have long brown wavy hair with bluish-greenish eyes, i also have a few curves and i wear glasses, the nerdy type, im so pretty arent I (note sarcasm..!). Luckily we have all classes together, so i don't have to put up with with the dickhead in my year, Louis Tomlinson and his mates Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne. They may seem like nice guys to you right? HA! Well guess what, you thought wrong ! They are the biggest assholes you can ever meet ! Ever since I met them in yr7, school life has been a living hell, they always find the the littlest things to annoy me and humiliate me, like in year 8, they found and read out my journal over the microphone about my deepest love for Lincoln Lewis and how we will get married one day, most embarassing day of my life... Well, Niall isn't that bad.. He is actually nice to me (since he is Samantha's boyfriend) but when he is around the others, he is completely different, but afterwards he comes up to me and apologises and says he has to or the guys will make his life a living hell, anyways enough about my life story, ill go on the rest of my day..

"I dont't wanna look all beaten up before school ! I need to go!" I plead to my father who now has a baseball bat in his hands about to smack me in the back of my head.

After he hit me in the back a few times, I manage to escape and run out the door off to school. Great, another day at that hellhole to be embarassed and humiliated by those 4 dickheads (since Niall has never really been mean to me, cause how much he loves Samantha).

*AT SCHOOL*

"MIKKI DEE!" I hear my best friend scream and run up to me.

"SAMBAM!" I yell as I run up to her and give her a bear hug.

"You know you give the best hugs right? Well you and Niall are tied first" Sam giggles and smiles at the mention of her boyfriend.

"Awww, your blushing! YOUR A TOMATO! Naww does Nialler make sammy poo blush like a tomato?" I laugh, earning me a slap on the arm. I wince at the pain remembering the bruises my father gave me just about an hour ago.

"Who do I make a tomato?" i hear behind me, I turn around and find Niall behind me smiling like an idiot seeing his beautiful girlfriend, amd when I say beautiful, I mean it!

Samantha has her long blonde hair slightly curled pinned to the side, she is wearing her baby blue sweater with the word 'Love' in a faded lime green in fancy writing. She is also wearing white skinny jeans with pink vans, I sweat she could be a model or something!

I have my long brown hair in a fish braid with a blue bow at the end. I'm also wearing my usual black nerd glasses (cause i need them to see and all!) with a red sweater and black skinny jeans, yes it's winter, but I usually have to wear long clothes to hide all my bruises and stuff, because no one knows what happens at home, not even my sambam.

"Nialler!" my bestfriend cheers as she runs into her boyfriend's arms. After their long embrace, they look in eachother's eyes and smile, then both lean in for a soft loving kiss, everytime they kiss I like to tease them, cause I'm just a lovely person ;)

"Please, Guys! I just had breakfast, I don't wanna be throwing up before first period!" I fake gag. They both give me death glares and I just laugh and take Samantha away from Niall off to our lockers, since we are so lucky that we are locker neighbours, YAY! Bad news is.. Louis and Harry are directly opposite to us. Sam knows Niall is mates with them assholes, and knows Niall has to pretend to be mean to me, considering he only stands there and laughs, he doesn't usually do damage like Louis and the rest of his gang. I respect Niall cause he comes running back immediately and apologises for their actions, which is why I consider Niall a friend, even though he hangs out with complete dickheads.

After grabbing my books, i feel a hand on my shoulder and then someone whispers in my ear.

"Hello McFugly" I shiver at that voice everytime I hear that voice, it makes me sick everytime..

"Hi Tomlindick.."

***********

how do you guys think of my first fanfiction, im not the best writer, but i tried my best, let me know if you want me to continue this story

Love ya my chickas xx

P.s: picture of mikaela on the side! :)