Chapter 12

Samantha's P.O.V:

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head, wow what happened ? Oh wait yes, me, Mikaela got kidnapped by some random guy and girl with 3 big buff guys, then they got the boys, speaking of them.. where the hell are they !?

I look on the other side of the room we are and saw the boys all unconscious on the ground. I run up to them and shake them to wake up.

"BOYS WAKE UP BEFORE I KICK YOU IN YOUR BABY MAKING PARTS!" I scream. They all jump up but the look on their faces they look like they regret it.

"Holy fuck my head!" Zayn curses.

"Are you okay babe!?" Niall asks running up to me and giving me a hug and peck on my fore head.

"Where are we?" Harry asks to no one in particular.

"And who would kidnap us?" Liam asks.

"Guys, wheres Mikaela?..." Louis searches around the room worried. Ok, now I'm  freaking out but Niall is hugging me tightly telling me its going to be okay.He always knows how to calm me down.

Louis' P.O.V:

"MIKAELA!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

It's now been about 1-2 hours since we woke up in a strange room and finding out Mikaela was missing.

Where could she be!? I can't loose her....

"Well look who we have here....." I hear that bitch's voice.

Wait.... Why the fuck is Eleanor and Nathan here smirking evilly at us!?

Mikaela's P.O.V:

Wow, my head is fucking killing me!! Wait, why am I tied up in a chair !? What the actual fuck.....

"Ahhh... I see your awake" I hear that voice I dread the most....... Garry.

(A/N: Garry is Mikaela's birth father's name, but i never mentioned that before sorry..)

How the hell did he find me!? What does he want from me!? What does he want with Sam and the boys wait...... Sam, the boys, WHERE ARE THEY!?

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE SAMANTHA AND THE BOYS!?" I scream at his face.

"Now you know that's not a nice way to talk to your father..." He smirks, getting closer to my face

"Your not my father anymore, and get out of my face prick." I scowled, which wasn't a good idea...

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT SLUT!" He screams in my face punching me in the stomach, fuck that hurt......

"Your friends are with those two people in your school hmmm, I think their names are Eleanor and Nathan?" He smirks again, I would fucking love to wipe that smirk of his face asshole! "They helped me kidnap you and since you were with Samantha, we had to take her too, and the boys saw us, so we took them too"

"Your fucking disgusting, you better not hurt them!" I yell.

"Or what? You'll flood this room full of your tears, your worthless bitch" He chuckles.

"Just please.... Don't hurt them.." I plead.

He chuckles and then suddenly the big wooden door of now that I figure out of the warehouse we're in, in comes Nathan and Eleanor pushing the boys and Samantha in.

"MIKAELA!" They all yell running up to me.

"BACK OFF, OR SHES DEAD!" Garry scream holding a knife at my throat. They all stop and freeze, Samantha starts crying into Niall's chest, but he can't react, none of the boys can, they are all there frozen.