Chapter 20

Louis' P.O.V:

"Now guys, do not disturb me when I go to ask Mikaela, okay?" I ask. They just nod and we go to get a spot and lay our towels on some grass. We talk for abit and wait for the girls to arrive. About 5 minutes later the girls walk in and wave to us. They walk over and we all say hello and give them a hug and the boys kiss there girlfriends.

"Guys, I don't wanna keep telling you! there are kids around! keep it G rated" Mikaela smirks. We all laugh and the girls take there clothes off (yes they had bikinis under neath, chill!) and I think all the boys started staring at them. They did look pretty hot! But Mikaela was better and I think the boys were thinking the same.

"Stop drooling boys, you might catch flies in your big mouth" Samantha laughs. We all stop staring and run to the pool. All the boys jump in then the girls jumped in after us.

We swam around for awhile, we did that thing where you get someone sit on your shoulders and they wrestle, it was couples and Me and Mikaela are pretty good it if I do say so myself, we became the champs and our prize has 50c of ghost drops from each person, yeah not a good prize but whatever.. then we swam around for another 15 minutes then we decided we should get some lunch.

Me and Mikaela went to get the lunch, so this would be when I got the chance to ask Mikaela to prom.

"Hey, so your going to prom?" I ask.

"Yeah, we all are aren't we?" She smiles. I look into her eyes and she looks away blushing. I like having that effect on her. She's been doing it more often ever since that kiss.

"You got a date?" I ask looking at her again.

"No, why?"

"Well I was wondering, since the other boys are taking the girls, if you would be my date?" I plead. Looking for any emotion in her eyes.

"Of coarse Lou, I wouldn't imagine going with anyone else, cause your my best friend and all, and all the other guys in our year I either don't know or they are complete dicks" She laughs. I give her my toothy grin and we go order our lunch for us and the rest of the gang.

Part 1 of plan: COMPLETE.

Amy's P.O.V:

"So you excited to finally be leaving school and be free?" Harry asks hugging my waist.

"Yeah, Can't wait! no more homework, no teachers in shitty moods, and I get to spend more time with everyone, especially you" I smile looking into his eyes. He smiles and crashes his lips onto mine. His kisses are so addictive, I could kiss them all if I could!

"We are eating guys, I don't wanna be throwing up!" Nikki laughs.

"You can't talk" Mikaela yells pointing at her.

At the time, Samantha was drinking water and she couldn't hold her laughter in and spat it all over Niall. We all burst out laughing while Niall chases Samantha around and he grabs her by the waist and jumps in the pool.

"So Mikaela, why do you keep smiling?" I ask. She grins even more.

"I'll tell you all later" She whispers in my ear. I nod and go on eating my pluto pup, well half of it since Harry stole half...

Kira's P.O.V:

"So, what are yous all wearing to prom?" I ask the girls who are sun baking while the boys are in the pool.

"Haven't really looked yet..." Samantha replies. And the rest just shurg and say neither.

"Well we should go shopping this afternoon! Prom is next weekend!" Mikaela cheers.

"Yeah! Hey, since the boys are gone, what were you going to tell us before?" Amy asks. We all turn to Mikaela and she blushes alittle.

"Louis asked me to be his date for prom" She smiles.

"AWWWW, OMG I KNEW HE WOULD!" I cheer getting up and hugging her. She giggles and just goes back to sun baking.

A couple of minutes later, the boys get out of the water and have buckets of water and they throw the water on us. We squeal and chase after them. We pushed in the water but Lou grabbed Mikaela's waist while he was falling so she fell with him. Me and the girls fall on the ground laughing while Mikaela splashes water in Lou's face.

"So heard your Louis's date for the dance" Liam winks. She blushes and splashes water in his face.

"Yes I am, we are bestfriends you know.." She yells. We all laugh and she just rolls her eyes. Louis hugs her and we all get out of the pool and pack up our stuff.

"Well we're gunna go, cause we need to get suits for next weekend, see ya ladies" Harry and the boys hug us and wave.

"We're going to look for dresses aswell, see yous tomorrow at school" I wave kissing Zayn's lips. We all walk out the doors and we all make our way to Mikaela's house, get changed to go shopping for our dresses.

*************************

Hey guys! this was kinda a fill in chapter, since the week of school isn't going to be  very interesting, so next chapter will be about the dance :)

love you all my amazing chickas <3