Chapter 16

Samantha's P.O.V:

"WAKEY WAKEY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!" I hear Mikaela yell then she jumps on my bed and starts blowing those party blower things, yeah I don't know what they're called... 

"Piss off Mik! it's like 6 in the morning....... ON A SATURDAY!" I yell.

"No silly, it's 10am, now get yo lazy ass out of bed!" She yells jumping off my bed. I groan and throw the covers off and go downstairs to see mum, dad, the boys and the rest of the girls with party hats and party blowers. Wow I probably look a mess right now...

"Happy Birthday gorgous" Niall smiles giving me the famous Horan hug. I mumble out a thanks and he pecks me on the lips a few times.

"Guys, they're children watching..." Harry chuckles covering Mikaela and Louis' eyes.

"HEY!" They yell and I just burst out laughing.

I got a new mac book pro off mum and dad, a turtle from Mikaela (yes she is weird and she wanted a friend for Murtle) and I named it Nandos (Niall wanted me to call it that), A beautiful locket off Niall with a picture of me and him kissing at the beach at the sunset, which is where we had our first date, and a massive picture frame with multiple photos of me and the rest of the gang from everyone else.

"Thank you all so much, I love you guys" I jump up and we all have a massive group hug, including my parents.

"And you will get the rest of your presents toni-" Kira was cut off by Zayn covering her mouth and him whispering into her ear.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Never mind, want some choc chip pancakes?" Niall asks kissing my forehead. I nod and we all walk into the kitchen and we all eat breakfast, which was delicious!

*AFTER BREAKFAST*

"That was delicious, thanks mum" I smile putting my plate in the sink.

"That's okay sweetie, now go upstairs and get changed, the girls want to take you shopping" She smiles.

I run upstairs and find Mikaela and the girls sitting on my bed looking beautiful as ever.

"Finally! now, get changed, I picked your outfit, then we're going shopping after!" Amy squeals jumping up and giving me a hug.

God these girls have good taste! Me: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60308886

I walk out and the girls are looking at me smiling. 

Mikaela: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60309786

Amy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60310839

Kira: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60311334

Nikki: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60311722

"Ready?" Amy asks.

"Leggo!" I reply running out the door.

*AT SHOPS*

"So girls, we need to find an outfit for tonight!" Mikaela cheers. "Nikki, Amy and Kira, you go pick stuff, I'll take Samantha and help her".

"So what exactly are we doing tonight?"

"Surprise" Mikaela chuckles. I groan then me and Mikaela go to find outfits for tonight.

-3 hours later-

"Well that was fun wasn't it" Mikaela smiles holding about 3 bags full of clothes and accessories.

"It was, let's go get the girls and go home, my arms are going to drop off!" I sigh. Mikaela laughs and we go meet the girls at the food court.

"Hey girls, find anything?" I ask.

"Yeap!" They say in sync.

"Let's get some bloody food, I'm hungry!" Mikaela sighs. I laugh and we all walk to subway and get some food.

"Now this is a good sandwhich!" Amy mumbles with a mouth full of food. We all burst out laughing. I'm so lucky to have friends like them :)

"Finished?" Kira asks everyone. We all nod. "Well leggo!" She cheers grabbing her bags.

*BACK AT HOME*

"Hey wheres the boys?" I ask.

"They're going to go-" Nikki gets cut off by Kira throwing a pillow at her face.

"Shhhhh!" They all say.

"Alright, whats going on..." I sigh

"My mouth is sealed" Mikaela says pretending to zip her mouth, lock it then chuck the key away. I laugh and look at the time. Wow it's 3:30 already! Time flies when your having fun...

"Now let's go get changed, then do hair and make up!" Kira cheers and runs to the bathroom. Mikaela runs to her ensuite and I run into mine. Nikki and Amy said they already had showers so Nikki goes to change in my bedroom and Amy goes and changes in my parents room since mum and dad have gone out somewhere.

I get changed and see all the girls ready in their clothes. I gotta admit, we all look fucking hot! ;) hahahah!

"Make up time!" Mikaela cheers and we all start doing our make up. After that we all do our hair and we take a few pics, selfies etc together.

Me:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60312972 (still wearing Niall's locket)

Mikaela: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60313588 (with smokey eye)

Amy: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60314467 (with smokey eye)

Kira: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60314709 (with smokey eye)

Nikki: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60315184

"WE LOOK SMOKIN!" Amy screams. We all burst out laughing and walk downstairs. Suddenly someone is covering my eyes with something.

"GUYS! what are you doing!" I laugh.

"Taking you to your surprise, Now no peeking!" Kira giggles. They holding my hands and we walk into a limo, well the girls said it was a limo...

We come to a stop and the girls jump out of the car and we walk to where ever my surprise is. We come to a stop and Mikaela unties the material that was around my eyes.

"SURPRISE!" 

*************************

Sorry if this chapter was shitting guys! Part 2 may be up later or tomorrow,

Smile cause your all beautiful. x

Love you chickas <3