Chapter 15

Mikaela's P.O.V:

It's been about 2 weeks since the incident. They couldn't save Garry in time which I'm really thankful of and the scar down my arm should hopefully disappear in about 2 months, hopefully before our prom. Every since Garry died, life has been so good! It's Samantha's 17th soon and me and the boys are planning a big surprise party at the local community hall. Louise and Darryl and all the boy's parents are also helping with everything like hiring the hall and stuff. 

We're sitting in our English classes waiting to see what scenes we will be performing. These are our partners: 

Me & Louis

Samantha & Niall

Zayn & Kira 

Harry & Amy

Liam & Nikki

We met Nikki, Amy and Kira the other day and they all seem like such lovely girls and Me and Samantha have started to become good friends with them and they have become friends with the boys aswell. Liam met Nikki in their music class which I think is adorable, and I think Liam may like her alittle hehe ;) Zayn and Kira met at this party they went to while I had to stay home and recover, waah :( but they both seem to hit it off! Harry and Amy also met at the party and also seem to hit it off aswell, and he told me he is going to ask her to prom which is so cute! Me, Samantha, Niall and Louis are trying to get them all to ask the girls out since they told us all they like them and they would ask them to be their girlfriend, so Me, Sam, Nialler and Lou are trying to be match makers and get the boys to ask them out already! ;) 

Me and Lou are whispering about what we are planning to do for Sam's birthday since Samantha can't hear us cause they are at the back. Zayn and Kira are behind us and behind them is Liam and Nikki and infront of Sam and Nialler is Harry and Amy. Me and Louis got the job for the guest list, Zayn and Kira are organising food, since we said Niall can't cause he would get to much then eat it all so Niall is in charge of decorations. Liam and Nikki are in charge of the DJ and music. Harry and Amy are helping with the food and drinks.

"Okay class, be quiet" Mr Dewinter says. "I will be giving you your scripts today for the Shakespeare task. He hands us all our scripts and I look at the script first. I'm on the last page and my eyes go wide.

Me and Louis have to kiss at the end.....

Louis' P.O.V:

I was watching Mikaela read the script. While she was on the last page her eyes go wide and she quickly shuts the book. I look at her confused and she opens to the last page and points to the last line. I read it and I swear my jaw nearly hit the desk.

Romeo cups Juliet's face and leans in to a passionate kiss

I have to kiss Mikaela.... Well this should be good, mwahahhhaa! ;)

"Oh lord" She sighs banging her head on the desk and then puts her head up rubbing her forehead. "Ouch... that really hurt" She laughs. 

"Maybe you shouldn't hit your head on the desk, silly" I wink. She just rolls her eyes and continues reading the script.

"Hey Lou, what scene did yous get?" Zayn whispers from behind. 

"The kissing scene" I wink. He winks back and chuckles. Mikaela just groans at the mention of the kissing scene.

"You love me Mik" I chuckle.

"As a friend, not to kiss you"

"It's just a stage kiss, nothing big" But really to me, I'm pretty excited for the kiss, then I can see for sure if I truly like her.

The bell rings and we back all our books and stuff out and walk out to our usual spot on the field.

This shall be good ;)

Samantha's P.O.V:

What's up with you shithead?" I whisper to Mikaela who looks worried.

"I don't wanna do this stupid Shakespeare thing..."

"Why?"

She hands me the script and I go to the last page. I smirk then look at Mikaela raising my eye brows

"What's so bad at that? You like him don't you?" I whisper so no one can hear.

"Yeah.... But it's embarassing! He doesn't like me in that way!" She whispers back.

"You never know Mikaela, you never know" I smirk. She just rolls her eyes and goes back to talking to Amy, Kira and Nikki about something but I'm not listening.

"Hey beautiful, want some?" Niall asks me handing me some of his choc chip muffin. I smile and take alittle bit then he kisses me on the forehead.

"NIALL ARE YOU FEELING OKAY!?" Harry gasps. Everyone looks at us with their mouths open.

"Yeah why?" He asks confused.

"Your sharing your food...." Lou chuckles. "Once I took some food off you and you didn't talk to me for the rest of the day...."

"Samantha is the only one I share my food with" He laughs. Gosh I love his laugh.... I get the biggest smile on my face when he says that. It may not seem like a big deal, but this is Niall we are talking about.....

"Wow, they are totz going to get married one day" Amy laughs.

"And their ring will probably be something to do with food..." Kira laughs and everyone including me and Niall burst out laughing.

Nikki's P.O.V:

"Hey Nikki, whatcha thinking about?" Liam whispers in my ear. I shiver at his breathe tickling my ear.

"Nialler and Samantha are the cutest couple! I wish I had a boyfriend like that..." I sigh. Liam wraps his arms around me and I giggle.

"Nikki I've been meaning to tell you something...." 

"Yes Liam?" I say looking into his brown eyes.

"I like you, no, I love you Nik, would you be my girlfriend?" He smiles. I get a big smile on my face.

"I would love to" I smile and crash my lips onto his. We sit there kissing like there is no one there.

Harry, Lou, Mikaela and Amy making gaging noises and Zayn and Kira are making wolf whistles. I pull away and I feel myself blushing madly.

"Guys! You just ruined their moment!" Samantha yells. Niall laughs and kisses her temple.

"Yeah guys..... nice way to spoil the moment..." Liam sighs. I giggle and cuddle up to Liam.

This has to be one of the best days of my life.

************************

YAAY! Nikki and Liam are together! what did you guys think? comment below and don't forget to vote!

Smile, cause you are all beautiful x.

Love you chickas <3