The Release

The next day arrive so fast. Sunday, a beautiful fresh new day. Birds is chirping beautifully in a melody just outside Roi's room. Roi look at the bird, joining along to their melody.Ignoring Seft attempt to make her move out of the bed.

   " Lazy Bum. I raise you not to be lazy. So move out," Seft push Roi out of the hospital bed.

  " Then Mother how about you carry me out. It's the only thing you can do as a Mother," Roi rolled her eyes at Seft.

  " You ungrateful child. I carry you in my belly for 9 months then feed you, change you when you came out. And this is how you thank me," Seft turned around slowly and fake a tear to cause a dramatic scene.

  " Stop your crocodile tear. I never did ask you to gave birth to me," Roi looked away from the window. The birds had long flew away.

  " You daughter of a bitch," Seft slap Roi across her face.

  " That's right. Im the daughter of a bitch. Got a problem, Bitch?"

  "Take care of your mouth, girl . Or I better soap it. Cause I never teach you to talk like that"

  " I'm sorry. But aren't you the one who spoke that," Roi rolled her eyes.

   " Anata(Japanese). What's gonna happen to our daughter?" Seft flung himself towards Gen who is at lost of what's happening.

   " What the heck are you guys doing?" Gen drop Seft to the ground.

   Claps was suddenly heard around the room. Quickly, Roi and Seft place their hands around each other bowing to their new found fans

  " Thank you. Thank you," Seft said while Roi blow kisses and winks at them.

   " So what are you doing?" Gen repeated.

   " We are acting. You should have follow us. Boo," Both said in unison. Booing Gen.

  " Anyway. Lets go. Vincent brought a car and finish the papers," Gen swung Roi bag.

   All 3 of them then head down to the ground floor and meet up with Vincent there.

   " Mylady. Let me escort you," Vincent was on his knees, kissing her right hand.

  Roi blush a deep red at his move but instinctively follow Vincent, Leaving 2 jealous boys behind.

  In the car a thick atmosphere of hatred is display. Roi sat at the passenger seat beside the driver's. With Gen glaring towards Vincent.

" Where are we heading?" Roi looked at the once so familiar scenery.

  " Your family vacation house. It is summer vacation after all," Vincent drive casually towards the house that is coming of view.

   Roi's lips felt dry and chap at the thought of going back to anywhere related to her ' Parents'.

   " We're here," Vincent suddenly said blowing behind her ears making her jump.

  " What?"

  " We have arrived,"Vincent look infront.

  Something pop from Roi's head as she remember something. " Um guys." She turn behind only to see Seft.

   " Umm. Please dont tell anyone else about my 'amnesia' and other stuff,"She squeeze her eyes shut. Hoping that they kept it as a secret.

  " Of course. Not another word needed," Vincent gave her a smile.

  " Only if you be my slave for a week," Seft gave a devilish smile.

  " ...then a day," Roi said hesitantly knowing that he IS keeping double the secret.