Where's Roi?

Rein POV

 Im feeling giddy right now. It been a week since Roi dissapear. The S.B.P had told me that Roi would be gone for a while . Is Roi being kidnapped!!! Where are you Roi?

 "Rein where is Roi? Is he alright?" Some girls ask for 158th time today.

  "He has a really high fever. He be better in a while," I lie nervously. 

  Before they could say anything  Gen appear in front of me and pulled me to an empty room."Rein, Please tell me the truth . Where is Roi!?"

  The stress that had been build up on me started to pour out in tears, "I dont know! All i heard from the S.B.P is that she will be away for a while. Im really worried. Non of her belonging is taken away except for the things she bought last week. She doesnt leave a message or call anyone. What if Roi is kidnapped? Or was involve in an accident? Or something and die. I can't do this anymore. Lately she been keeping to much secret even from me. She is the only one left".  By now im already hitting Gen .

   "Rein,"Gen said when i stop. He place his hands on my shoulder probably trying to comfort me."Its gonna be alright. I do anything to find her".

   He look so serios. "You are really suck at comforting people, Gen"

  His face turn red and i feel calm. I gave a laugh. 

"Anyway firstly we need to find the S.B.P for questioning,"Gen took out a magnifying glass from his left breast pocket.

   "You!Tell us where is Roi now," Gen barge into the Student Council room. I hid behind the open door. Seeing only the S.B.P.

   " Tell me!" Gen repeated. His hand is forming into a fist , as he stood 3 foot apart.

    Even with the S.B.P poker face his face turn worried. And a small pang of guilt.

   " It's non of your business," S.B.P look away just as our eyes met.

   " It's my business alright. I'm her friend. And Its Rein si-brother. But you don't even have any relation with her," Gen particularly shouted and throw a punch towards S.B.P.

    But at the last minute S.B.P block it. With a swift Gen was on the floor. I rush to Gen side checking for wounds or bruise.

   " I met Roi's father once, asking for the help of  meeting Roi for a minute. So I did. I did thought he would return two days ago. Thats what he promise," My eyes went wide. my father? My throat felt hot and stuffy. I knew they went to hiding because of danger. And it been years I saw them.

   " What do you think happen?" Those words came out of my throat. I cover my ears immediately . Scared of the answer.

  I felt someone ruffled my hair. It's S.B.P. " It's alright," he gave a soft sad smile before leaving.

   Just as he left Gen woke up." Rein...Where is he?" He sat up.

   " He's said that he is going to help get Roi back," I gave him a smile and help him up to go to the infirmary

Hi. it been awhile again. I am In a good mood as I scored A* on my Maths test. There will probably be faster updates now.

Please Comment

please Vote