Love Surprise!!

Summer break ended without anymore conflict or problem happening. Everything was smooth sailing with Pier, Gen, Joshua and Vincent thinking about the main character, Roi. Everyone was lock in their room and never met up with each other totally forgetting the uproar in school.

   " It's time," Rein woke Roi up. She growl at her. She been up late last night testing her strength and all her 6th sense. " 5 more hours," She turn around.

   " Don't be an idiot. It's the first day of school after summer break ," Rein lecture her older sister. Roi gave a yawn before lazily stood up and walk to the toilet.

     Both of them trudge to school. Rein lighter then Roi. " Arggh!!" Roi yelled out a frustrated tired sound repeatedly.

    " You sound like an old man," Roi and Rein jump at the sudden voice and both of them turn around at the same time.

    " Yo," There he was. SEFT. Giving a wink at the twins.

     " Uhh," Roi sounded as she continued walking trudgingly down the road to school while Rein give a polite smile and a hello.

   The three of them walk to school side by side, silently as they turn to the school, whisper  sounded. Staring is obvious.But the three of them continue walking as if its normal. Well it kinda normal...

    " Hey," Rein said when she saw Gen.

   " Hey....Roi you need to hide...apparently...-"

    " Chaos is happening," Everyone look up and saw Vincent.

   " Hey don't cut my line," Gen hiss at him.

   Roi, Rein and Seft stood there lost. Not understanding what they saying. " Don't you remember the whole school found out about you being a girl and all.."Gen knock Roi's head as it saying is anybody there?'.

    "Oh...," The three of them nodded understanding whats happening.

    " So why are you still wearing the guys pants?" Pier appear, all his thought about Roi wearing a skirt really excites him.

    " I don't have the girls skirt and Rein's doesn't fit mine".

    " Ya.. Roi's body is more develop then Rein. If I remember right that is," Seft earn a glare from Pier, Gen and Vincent."

    " Sorry to disrupt your talk but I need to talk to  Miss Roi, alone," The principal appear.

  " You need to make a conference talk with the students during the assembly today. You are needed to give a good reason for why you acted and dress like a guy," The principal said, placing an apologetic face." Im sorry that I cant help you now after all you did to us".

   " Its alright. I place you on edge by dressing like this," Roi gave a smile and excuse herself, exiting the principal room she saw Rein, Gen, Pier and Seft there, trying to eavesdrop on them.

    Roi try to stop her giggle from coming out of her mouth from their worried expression but fail. " You dont have to worry. Nothing happen. Just needed to explain myself about why I became a male". She said after calming down.

   " I wasn't that worried. They drag me down," Seft said, Roi then notice a sign of him being beat up.

   " What happened?"

   " Surprise attack. Jealousy. Body Everyone," Seft tell the main point.

   " Wha?" Roi looked at him and shake her head slightly getting her handkerchief out and dab it with alcohol and dab it slightly on his head. 5 minute pass and she stop dabbing.

   " Well I need to go now. Need to do a script," Roi said with a wink. The assembly start in 10 minute. She give a sigh and began making her way to the hall with a final wave towards her friends.

   "Good morning teachers and fellow schoolmate. I am here standing in front if this stage to answer your question about me being a girl true or just a rumour...Well then let me keep that as a secret for now and let me shoot a love bullet to your heart," Roi make her hand like a gun and aim at a random person with a wink pull the ' Trigger'. A few from the crowds faint.

   " Alright. Alright. The truth is...im a female. Girl. Lady...I know I cause a lot of you to feel trouble. I know anger is rising in you for lying to you guys. Im not asking you guys to forgive me straight away like that. But I hope we could still be friends," She continue when a few jeering and shout of anger is heard.

     More shouting of anger and yelling was voice out . Stuff were thrown towards Roi.And she dodge fabulously.

     " Hey don't throw a brick at me. Do you want to kill me? I know what I did is unforgivable and Im not really sorry about all this but throwing a brick is much worse. Like they say truth hurt and lies kill...or is it lies hurt and truth kills...what im really wanted to say.something are meant to not tell the truth," Roi is in rage standing on top of a chair.

   A tomato head her on the head forcing her to lose balance and fell of the chair . THUNK. Roi sat up rubbing her head. When rose petal started floating down gracefully . The light around the hall was turn of having the spotslight on only Roi.

    A song was playing as a dark figure appear  walking from behind the stage towards Roi. Crush- David Archuleta.

 Why do I keep running from the truth?

All I ever think about is you

You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized

And I just got to know 

  The figure help Roi up and everyone saw his face. He went to his Right knees as if proposing a marriage. Took Roi's hand and lean in to kiss it before carrying her up above the ground.

  " You are the light shining brightly in front of me. You are the moon that brighten the dark sky when no stars even appear. I will protect you and your dream with all my might. Wherever you may be, I search for you. Even if I were to reborn a new me. I will stay by your side because i will always love you. Forever and ever," He look at her from below.

  Hi there. So let's guess who the sweet guy is.

   Somehow I have bad feeling today. I hope nothing bad happen. Lets hope I can finish this story.