First Store. Sunshine

And then.....

   Seft peel off Roi's shirt as she struggle to move. Seeing her in her bra doesnt really faze him at all and instead place a hand on her stomach. Seft look at Roi filled with lust but didnt make any advanced movement at the now fluster Roi.

    " You losing your passive reaction," Seft whisper at Rois neck. Roi was so stunned at the truth her eyes widen and she didnt move. As her head is filled with why isnt she reacting how she normally would, Seft manage to went to a nearby treasure chest filled with the drama club props. Taking a micro skirt. A checkered shirt and a skull shirt.  And change her and himself.

    " Roi we should be going now, " Seft took Roi's hand and make their way to Joshua's car.

***************

    " We have arrived, " Joshua spoke to the people at the back seat. Roi quickly open the door and step out. Forgeting that she was wearing a micro skirt. She stood infront of the shop and a small breeze flip her skirt. Revealing what little the micro skirt is covering in front of the three guys. Roi quickly collapse to the floor ,covering her face . She took a peak at the guys behind her and saw Joshua and Vincent even redder than earlier. Seft with a passive reaction.

   Roi untie the checkered shirt and lower it even lower before tying it again. After taking a few deep breath She stood up and turn to face them. " Alright lets go," She took hold of Vincent and Uncle Josh hands pulling them to the door in which Seft had open for them.

     All of them took a step into the shop only to see a guy in his teens wearing a hat which cover his face and a 'Fuck you' shirt  , playing with a PSP.

   " Excuse me sir?"Seft lean over the counter, peering at the guy. He gave a glare when Seft knocked him on the head which disrupt the guy play and the PSP yelled ' you lose'.

   But just as Seft about to spoke again the guy got a closer look at Seft and fell from his seat with a shout. " John what are you doing?!" Someone came downstairs at the noisy scene.

   " Nothing.  Just have a customer, " John lean on the counter and probably displaying a flirty smile, showing his teeth.

  Roi cant help but laugh at the scene displaying in front of her as Joshua covered his mouth so hard and Vincent staring at the furniture. John look at the other two and quickly was caught with Roi's sight. " Sorry but you have something between your teeth, "Seft block his view from Roi.

   John quickly grab a mirror and turn around fishing it out. " So ladies what are you doing here for? " John place his hand around Seft's and Roi's waist. Seft gave a slight smile but continue his play.

    " Um we looking for 55 dining table set," Roi struggle to get away from him. " Alright please come here the table and chairs are around here John led Seft and Roi deeper into the store.  Joshua and Vincent followed behind.  Joshua paying close attention to John guy while Vincent seriously look at the table set.

    " How much for one set?" Vincent ask John as he saw a round plastic table consists of 6 chairs. " That be $480" John look at a stack of paper nereby, unintrested.

    "So its $26, 300 for 55 sets," Roi said within 10 second.  " $26, 400 you mean" Vincent corrected in the next second earning a smile from Roi. John look at the exchange in jealously but then continue walking through the corridor.

    Different type of dining set was seen and finally decided on the first choice.  " C'mon now why not let the delivery be free?" Seft flirted with the guy before him when he heard that that delivery for 55 Set and to be deliver within 2 days cost $2000.

     " Alright I will if  she will give me a  kiss. On the lips," John pointed towards Roi. Roi jump slightly at the request. She quickly hid behind Joshua, nearest to her. She look up at her uncle pleading for help with her eyes

   Her hand holding on to her uncle's.  " Excuse me but I would not allow that,"Joshua step in , his heart beat fast from the way Roi is so close to him and holding his hand.

    " And who are you?"John dare to spoke not giving up on the kiss.

    " Her..her uncle, " Joshua spoke hesitating from the truth. John look at him and at her," Then the total will be $28, 400".

    Roi , Vincent, Seft and Joshua knew the budget for the dining set plus delivery is $25,000. So in the first place it wasnt enough.  But thats the only dining set that looks perfect for any theme. The rest was either too expensive or plastic or wood or made of glass.   " How about from me?" Seft asked. John shook his head and nodded at Roi.

    " She's my type," John walk towards her. Close enough that the only thing standing between John and Roi is Joshua.   " Alright, "Roi give a slight sigh, trying to calm herself down. Joshua and Vincent look shock as Roi walk up to him. John with a happy smirk.

  " But make that $24000," Roi said

     As they stood facing each other  Roi grab him by his shirt and "You aren't popular, huh?"She whisper to his right ear and quickly she kiss the flabbergasted John. Within  5 second, Roi was about to pull out of the kiss but John recover and took action. Holding on to Roi's hand tight and giving a really sloppy long kiss to Roi.

   John tounge was just about to enter into her mouth when Seft pushed John away.  Roi quickly on her knees feeling like vomiting. The taste of seaweed filled her mouth, something she hate the most.

   " Make that $22000,"Roi spoke through clench teeth. John nod loving the kiss and wanted more.

      Joshua escort his crush to his car ,really jealous of how a stranger can kiss her but he who knows her for so long never manage to get a kiss on the lips.

   " Are you alright?" Uncle Joshua ask his niece as he gave her a bottle of water.

    Roi rinse her mouth with the water never thought that a fuck boy like him will have her kiss taken. " He's not my first kiss!" Roi shouted to herself dismissing the kiss. " Ok then. Uncle Josh , how is your life?"

    Joshua look at her feeling slightly disappointed that she didn't depend on him. " Alright.  I become your teacher and all,"Joshua look at her up and down and notice something.

    " Umm...Roi... you should close your leg," Uncle Josh rub his neck slightly while looking away. Roi look down at where he uncle last look at her. There she remembers that she was wearing tiny little piece of clothing called micro skirt.

    " Hwaa.  Uncle Josh!!!! Where the heck were you looking? You pervert. Uncle Josh! ! Joshua! You stupid Joshua!"Roi burned with embarrassment as she continuously hitting Joshua on the chest. " Go look at someone else. Your Wife or Girlfriend or Girl friend or Crush or someone else. Who knows what you doing but like this you....you....Argh!! You pervert uncle! "Roi took a few breath trying to forget but the more she force herself the more she remember.

   Roi try to avoid her tears from falling but Joshua notice this. Quickly he grab both of her hand and push her down. Forcing her to lay at the car seat. Joshua feeling really turn on seeing her in tears.

   Roi blink back tears and was trying to push him away from her. " Uncle Josh you are heavy, "He look at her snapping out of it. 

  " I be taking care of the kids," Joshua says awkwardly and left to head to the store.

Hello
I apologise about the very long wait.

If you have issues with this story please inform me. I will try to fix it.

Too little appearance tell me cause I kinda forgot some *guilty smile*

Please vote?
Comments?

See you guys at the next chapter