The Mistake

" Roi. I cant resist anymore," Joshua spoke to the girl sleeping soundly beside him.

   After his niece fell asleep he kept tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable place to sleep with the girl he love beside him.

   Roi turn in her sleep making her face her uncle. He blush deep red.

   His hand reach to her exposed neck. His hand went to her right cheek. He placed a few hairs behind Roi's ear. Looking at her face in full.

   " You shouldn't enter a man's bed carelessly," He tip Roi's face as if Roi looking up at him.

    His face went red but he still close the distance between them. As soon as their mouth were touching each other, Joshua closed his eyes

   Joshua felt as if his wish from when he was little has finally came true.

   His tongue enter Roi's mouth.His left hand is still on Roi's cheek but it's going to the back of her head. Pulling on her short hair.

  Joshua open his eyes to take in Roi's beauty but the result could be his nightmare.

  Staring back in shock was Roi. Her eyes were as wide as a saucer. Quickly Joshua let go of Roi and turn to the opposite.

  The victim wasn't able to move for a while. She was still in shock thinking of what just happen.

  After regaining her strength she sat up and went back to her room. Leaving the attacker to touch his lips at the most amazing kiss he ever taste.

  Morning sun appear at the brim of the world. The sun ray seep into the small opening of the curtains. Roi decided that she should just take a hot relax bath after unable to get another a wink of sleep.

   The Attacker however was sleeping peacefully. Even if a bomb dropped down at a 150000000 feet high, he wouldn't be able to woke up.

  Sinking in the bath tub filled with ross petals, Roi take a deep breath. Taking in the aroma.

  " I must be dreaming," That the first word that Roi said the whole morning.

Xxxxxxxxxx

  Waking up, Joshua open the door at the same time Rein did. If possible even see each other in their state state

   They met at the double stairway. Mumble a tired good morning to each other before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

  The smell of egg Benedict enter the nose of the younger twin. Her eyes snap open, awake.

  She quickly run past her uncle and enter the kitchen only to see Egg Benedict and French toast on the table.

   She sat at the front of the food with fork and spoon in her hands ready to gobbled up the food.

   " Ouch," Rein rub her head which her sister gave a light punch and took the food away from her.

   "Hey! Isn't that suppose to be mine? I want it. I wanna eat it," Rein throw a tantrum.

   Roi just shook her head and begin to eat but just as soon as she took in a bite, Joshua appear.

  Joshua was totally in a dazed. In cloud9 from the kiss. He had trouble to go to the kitchen as he kept tumbling on things.

  " Ok. Here you go. I lost my appetite," Roi shove the food back to Rein before dashing past her uncle, blushing.

  " What happened?" Roi began eating away.

  " Nothing. Just nothing," He blush.

  "Want one French toast?"

   "Only one?" Rein nod.