The killed

A week later

Roi stared blankly at the paper given by Harold to her. 4 Dead. 6 to go.

"I want to hang out with Roi but he's giving a bad aura around him,"Someone whisper.

 "Ever since Roi fainted he changed. Have he had breakfast yet?"Gen whispered to Rein.

 " She change. She did not eat anything. Something wrong. She did not return till late night and went out early yet she came to school late. Maybe its my fault," Rein cried softly. Gen waited for the overly protective sister to take action but Roi did not even flinch.

  With all his strength into his fist he punch Roi's table. The sudden noise startle everyone even Roi. Before everyone could settle Roi's table split in half."Ah. sorry sorry sorry." Gen tried to pick up the broken table "I pay the school".

  "It's alright,"Roi picked up her bag, placed the paper to her left pocket and carry the broken table. "I take the blame". And went off.

********************************

Roi's POV

  I went to the rooftop thinking its empty since it the 5th lesson. "Hey it's you. Skipping class is bad" I look on top the roof door and saw Seft. "Then aren't we in the same road." I place my bag and the table behind the door. "Why are you wearing makeup?"

  "You could tell?"I wipe away the makeup with a tissue and took out my laptop reseaching on the the next person im gonna murder. "Jackobe" I type . "Are you stalking someone?" Seft look from below.

  "Sure you could say that." I shrugged.

Seft's POV

There was a long silence. I sat up and saw Roi sleeping . I jump from my place and landed on my feet beside Roi. Sitting down beside heri whisper into her ears "Im gonna kiss you again if you not waking up". There was movement but she did not wake up. I was just about to kiss her when a tear fell from her cheeks. I stop and pull my hair behind mumbling "Please dont show such a face to me. Im like a werewolf that  is about to jump on its prey".

 Roi's POV

  I woke up and the first thing i saw is Seft above me without realising it i kick him on his stomach. "Oh sorry sorry . I thought you were attacking me. It was on impulse,"I apologised just as Seft fell beside me. 

  "Dont just suddenly kick me i just ate,"Seft  rub the spot i kick. 

  Quickly im on my knees and pull his shirt up seeing a light bruise. I pull out a cold water bottle and place it on the bruise. "Whoa that cold," Seft yellep at the touch .

  "Its to avoid the bruise from getting bigger. Im gonna put a special ointment,"I look at Seft face just as i place the ointment and for a second i saw a dark shadow on his face but it changes and he smile at me. 

  "I been meaning to ask you,"Seft spoke. I urged him to go on. "What with the broken table". I look beside me took me awhile before saying,"I dont know" After placing the ointment i sat back thinking about my dreamless dream.

  "Where were you" Seft stared at me

  'Huh. Im right here aren't i?''

  "You know what i mean. You hardly all here. Did something happen?"

   I look at Seft and ignore him. Packing my beg i took the table and head towards the back of school where the storage is. I place the broken table with the broken once before taking the new one. I head towards the class and open the door revealing Harold.

  " Hey," he greeted me. I am filled with fury. I started to aim for his face when he gave me a piece of paper.

   " What?" I stop. I took the paper and read it. 6 Names is written. " What do you mean by this. I didn't agree to this. 10 Is enough," I said.