Forbidden Room

Seft gave a shrugged before smiling in interest.

  " Lets go inside"

  " No. Dad said it would hurt me," Rein said childishly.

  " It seems like we been losing control," Seft ignore and sing , entering the room.

   Rein hesitantly follow behind Seft. Out of curiosity since young but afraid.

  On the other hand Joshua was making his lunch in the kitchen. Using his culinary skills he began making an Italian dish called Risotto. Letting the kids play.

   " What that?" Rein clung to Seft arms hearing a squeak.

   " It's just a rat"

   " Dont said ' Its Just'. Its something. Now lets go up.."

   " No"

   " At the very least lets get Sis," Rein gave a short cry as another squeak was heard.

   " Alright Alright" Seft sigh and began heading out. Tired of Rein's whining.

   " Roi! Come down!" Seft shouted from below the staircase. While Rein bring Roi down.

   " Cover your eyes," Seft closed Roi's eyes and guide her to the door.

   "  Where are we going?" Roi had a feeling where.

    " Be careful now. Stairs below," Seft ignore her.

   " Let's eat something. It's already 4. Im pretty sure we haven't eat anything," Roi tried to turn but Seft had a strong grip on her.

   She took a deep breath. Trying to calm herself. If it's that room. She shouldn't be scare of it anymore. It's over..

  " Let me GOOO!!!!!" ROI punch Seft right in his face before throwing him behind. Finally able to see she grab Rein and Seft out of the place before closing the door and locking it with pad locks and all kind of locks.

   " Didn't father said not to go in there," Roi scolded Rein.

    " But.. Im really curious whats inside," The younger twin gave her usual puppy dog eyes.

   Something burst inside The older twin. " Shut your curiosity," She slap her sister right through her face. The sound of the slap echo through the house.

  Roi quickly run away heading to the toilet. She sat beside the toilet bowl . Holding onto the side as she vomit blood all over it.

  Each time she vomit. Her chest tighten making her unable to breathe at all. She grab the edge of the sink. Finally able to stop vomiting and was able to breath she stood on her own two feet and wash her face.

   She face the mirror.  Her body suddenlly ache as if she had just ran a 160 km run continuously .

  " Stupid body," She punch her body. She felt a bone crack. Roi pull her shirt up. Inspecting the body. Her body was filled with Blue -Black  Her right rib was the worst of them all.

   Her legs give way. Landing her to the floor. She wasn't able to feel the pain. Her eyes turn moist. Roi bit her lips hard that it bleed . Not to cry.

   As if in a hurry Roi grab the curtain nearby, pulling it down. Before crying crystal .

  " Im a monster" Roi cry on the curtain. Her breath was slower due to the broken bone but she was still able to breath.

   " Monster.  Monster. Monster " Her mind was filled with the thought. Everyone around her who knew of her strength. Knew of the experiment call her a monster.