Twice the trouble. Twice the game part 1

" So thats is done with. I think it's better for Roi to change her clothing before going to the second shop," Vincent said entering the car. The rest reply with a nod.

Roi then was able to change into a knee length skirt bought by Seft. " Seft! I told you I wanted a jeans not skirts," Roi told Seft when she was given the skirt. But after giving the choice of the micro skirt and knee length skirt she choose the obvious choice.

" I still cant believe you still wearing that mini skirt," Roi entered the vehicle. Looking at Seft side view he look like a real elegant lady. That moment she felt a sharp pain through her heart.

Her pride as a women.

" So the next shop is double's 2. We be getting our disco ball and lighting there. The budget will be $3500," Vincent maintain his presidency. Joshua gave a nod and the rest half heartedly listen.

" We have arrived, " Joshua said 15 min later.

" Hi~"A face suddenly appear at Roi's side of the window. " Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!" Seft, Vincent and Roi scream surprising even Joshua. The face dissapear as soon as it appear.

" What happen back there?" Joshua asked looking at us from the rear. " Just a face!" Seft shouted surprise.

" What?" Joshua fully turn us. " Nothing, " was the first thing that came out of Roi 's mind.

" What?" Joshua look at the rest.
" What?" The rest repeated. All of them look at each other before Vincent decided to came out first.

" Is this really the place?" Roi asked as she faced the shop. Half of the shop is painted black and grey . A gargoyle statue at its side . The other half is painted pink and purple and looks like the Barbie house.

" Yes. You might now notice but I circle here for 10 rounds. There Is no other," Joshua confirm their questions.

" Well, Lets go," Seft was the first to be at the entrance . " Welcome," A woman voice echo in a cheery manner. " Boo," A voiced from behind surprise them again except for Vincent. Everyone turn at the same time. But there was nobody there.

" Roi. If you feel afraid I lend you my shoulder," Joshua told his crush. But inside he is terrified. Slowly all of them move towards the place known as the cashier.

" Scuse me," Seft rang the bell.

" Yes~"

The lights started to flicker and suddenly it went to blackout. A creaking sound of footstep was heard going down the staircase .

" KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!" Roi shouted before it disappear in an instance.

" ROI?" The guys said in unison but nothing else was heard.

The next chapter will be longer , hold on guy