01

kwon seo yeon.

It was winter, I just finished my internship phrase to be a doctor couple weeks ago.
It was really stressful to be a doctor, because to be a good doctor you must only focused on studying, you got no time for friends, family and even love...

Currently now I'm working on a hospital as an emergency doctor for a couple of months, because they said I need more experience, they said I'm too young to be a specialized doctor. Well it's not my fault that I'm smart (oop u got some attitude there)

bang chan

It's currently winter, we got a couple months gap to plan our new comeback since the I AM trilogy ended.

"Hyung, what about we continue this part with these lyrics?" Jisung said as he shows what he wrote. Us, 3RACHA has been busy although it's almost our winter break. We're too busy to make new music to keep our Stays happy.
"Okay that's cool, jalhaesso" I said as handing his paper back.

"Chan hyung! Han hyung! Changbin hyung! Let's eat, Woojin brought us chicken!!!" Our maknae ran to the room with a big smile on his face
"nee, Jeongin araseo. Let's go guys have some break, Bini is baegopa~" Changbin giving a pouty aegyo.
Han and I exchange cringed look and left him, laughing.

As we were eating, my phone suddenly rang. It was my mom.

"Guys I'm sorry but I have to pick it up," I said as I took my phone and go to my room.

"Hello? How are you Chris? Are you alright? You've been eating a lot of good foods?"
"Hello Mom, I'm fine. Yes, I've been eating a lot of food too" I slightly chuckled, I miss Australia..
"Chris, we're going to visit Korea for a couple of weeks. Maybe you can stay with us when your schedules are free? And there's something that we really want to talk to you too" she sighed at the end
"I think I can, supposedly" actually I don't know, because we're planning on having a comeback this March, and we haven't thought of the full concept and lyrics.
"Okay, I'll be looking forward to meeting you soon, Chris. I love you and take care of yourself okay? Goodbye" she hanged up.

Then I left my phone on my desk and head back out to the living room to eat with my mates.

Kwon seo yeon

"Stay here until the infusion runs out and you're ready to go. I'll check up on you later" I said giving a smile to a patient.
Patients kept on coming and slowly I'm getting a hang to be an emergency doctor. This is not that bad actually

"Goodbye, Ms. Kwon. Have a safe ride and good night" the nurse on administration bow to me and I bowed back.
It was 01.15am, I'm getting used to coming home late so it was okay.
I only walk for 20 minutes and arrived at my apartment.

I take off my shoes and changed into some comfy sandals and head to my room.
Then I took a bath and walk to the kitchen counter.
Preparing a cup of noodles and wait for it to be ready to eat.
As I wait, I checked on my voicemail. Usually my roommate tell what happened to her for the rest of the day, but it was strange, it wasn't only her, it was my dad.

"Yeon-ah, when you will visit appa? I missed my little rabbit.
Let's gather as a family after the new year, when your brother is free from his schedule, and also I have something to talk to you too. I love you dear rabbit" I listened to his voice as I ate my noodle and it is, I missed my family a lot.
My brother has been working as a kpop idol, under the pledis company.
Seventeen.

Soonyoung should be free after the new year, I can't wait to see him again. He's been so busy, busier than me. I never like his job as an idol for some reason.

Then, I finished my noodle and head to the bathroom to clean myself up.
After that I get ready for bed and binge watch some Korean drama, slowly drifting away.

bang chan

The other members already fell asleep, I'm the only one who is awake.
I decide to walk around the dorm for a minute, to catch some fresh air and cleaning my thoughts.
Tomorrow, we have this jyp nation kbs festival. It was skz's first time too. I'm so nervous and actually it's our last schedule until the winter break.

I return to the dorm at 2 am and got some ideas for our next concept.
Quickly writing it down on a paper, I sit on the table for a couple minutes thinking and thinking, but slowly my eyes felt so heavy and I can't control it anymore. It was the time to sleep.

.
.

hello! how's the first chapter? Is it bad? Is it good? I'm so nervous actually hehe😂
Let's just think that svt's hoshi is yeon older brother:3
Left some comments below if there's something wrong, thank you:33