08

kwon seo yeon

New year, new day, new chapter, and 365 new chances.
I woke up and looked into the mirror, ew I look like a mess.
"Igemwoya, what did I do to deserve this on a new year" I talk to myself on the mirror, fixing my hair
"Yeon-ah ireo-, pfftttt igemwoya!! your hair!!" Soonyoung break in into my room, freezes and start laughing at me.
"Yah! It's not funny!" I punched his shoulder
"Mianhae, it's just so funny. It's the first day of new year and you already look like a mess" he continued to laugh, avoiding my punches
"WAE? WAE? WAEE??!!!" I look over to Soonyoung, annoyed.
( If you know Seungkwan's iconic Wae, pls read this with that tone. I'm wheezinggg )
"I'm going back to the dorm, I have to plan with the others for this month comeback" he smiled
"Can I come too? please? I miss Jeonghan oppa" I beg, giving puppy eyes to Soonyoung.
"Fine, you can stay at the dorm too. Besides, I know that I can't leave you alone like this, not in this house with this current condition. You'll need me" he starts to pose the iconic "naega hosh" pose.
"Yeay! Thank you, uri Soonyoung! I'll pack now, get out!" I pushed Soonyoung out of my room

It's so nice to have a brother like Soonyoung. He's always been this understanding at ease and hard time, and what's best is, I can get some spoiler for this comeback hehe.
And also, I miss his members too! They're always taken care of me like their little sister, sometimes Soonyoung got jealous of them, because they give me more affection than Soonyoung thinks.

I never thought that I'll get married at this young age, and knowing that I'll marry an idol it will be so much harder.
I must have fun before everything ends.

I took out my bag and packed some clothes for couples of days staying at Seventeen's dorm.
After I finished, I head to the bathroom and get myself ready.

few minutes later

"Soonyoung are you done yet?" I break into his room.
"Yeah I'm done! Have you already got your permission from eomma and appa?" He rolled up his sleeves (ISTG TODAY SVT JUST UPLOAD HOSHI'S PHOTO FOR THIS UNCHAINED MELODY COMEBACK AND I NEVER BEEN SO FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT HEHE. IM A STAYCARAT, HOSHI IS MY BIAS, SO DONT COME AT ME OOP)
"Not yet, but they'll let me. They knew I'm going to hang out with your best pals" I adjusted my bag which is sliding down from my shoulder.
"I know hehe, just testing." He puts his arms around my shoulder and lead me to the car

"Awe, you guys leaving so soon?" My mom hugged us one by one.
"I've got to plan for my upcoming comeback, mianhaeyo" Soonyoung scrunched up his nose
"I'll be back soon, after all I got a wedding to plan. Right?" I awkwardly laugh
"Take care of your sister, and yeonnie, please don't do anything you'll regret okay? Just a couple more days" My mom softly brushed my cheeks with her thumb
"Goodbye eomma" we said in unison.
Appa must be already went to work, huft I wish I can see his face before I left...

We got into the car, and as usual Soonyoung drives.

bang chan

I actually haven't slept really well, I only sleep for 3 hours and continue to write.

I'm so exhausted with all of this stuff going on, I probably won't have a lot of sleep.

I was thinking to comeback to the dorm today, planning for this comeback, but I can't..
Not until my dad comes back after talking to Park Jinyoung pd-nim.

I kept on writing and writing.
After few hours I'm so done with it, I need to get out from this house.

I changed to my black hoodie and grey sweatpants.
To top it off I slid on some black baseball cap and I can't forget to wear a mask, it's like suddenly so important.

"Mom, I'm gonna go and catch for air okay?" I said as I head out from the apartment.
I dialed Jisung's phone number.

"Yeoboseo? Chan hyung?" He picked up the phone (PICKED UP THE PACE)
"Jisung-ah, can you and Changbin meet me at JYP cafe now? I need to talk to you guys" I said as I think how to tell them about my marriage.
"Okay, hyung. We'll be on our way" he hung up.

Before heading out of the building ( because seungmin in the building! omg sorry author nim is crazy kkKkk)
I readjust my cap to hide my blonde locks completely, so people don't recognize me.

I head to the bus stop and thankfully the bus arrived really fast.
I took a seat on the corner back of the bus, hiding from the others.

JYP cafe isn't that far from my apartment, only took a few 15 minutes walk after I arrived.

I walked to the JYP cafe, smelling the nice brewing coffee in the air.

"Hyung, over here" I look over to Jisung and Changbin took a seat on the couch area.
"Do you want to order something first?" Jisung took a sip of his chocolate
"No thanks, I'm good" I slid my mask down
"So what makes us gather here?" Changbin plays with the cup of a latte in front of him
"I think I can't get back to the dorm until 16th of January..." I look at them nervously
"why? But there's so much stuff to work out and having you without us we are lost hyung" Jisung said as he stopped drinking his americano
"I need you guys to tell the others about this, I'm getting married...." I said as taking off my cap and start to run my fingers through my hair, stress start to crept in.
"WHA- IGEMWOYAA!" Jisung shout, Changbin fastly cover his mouth
"What the heck hyung? Omg? Really? I can't believe this! With whom?!" Changbin moves closer

"My parents arranged this, I'm marrying Hoshi's sunbaenim little sister, Kwon Seoyeon" I said looking down at them
"You're getting married at 16th January? Has Park Jinyoung pd-nim agree? But what about us hyung?" Jisung still looking so shocked
"My dad currently having the talk with Park Jinyoung pd-nim right now, I won't leave you guys, you're still my priority. Here, I got some ideas for our comeback. I handed this to you because I need you guys to complete this okay? I promise I'll be back after everything is done. We'll contact soon, I think I have to go" I said as putting back my cap while looking around, people start to notice us.

Thankfully as I walk out, there's our manager-nim he gave me a ride back to my apartment safely.

I got into the apartment, looking at my father who's smiling widely.

"He agreed! I'm so happy for you" He smiled and gave me a hug

.
.
.
.
hello! I hope you like this chapter!
IM ACTUALLY NOT FINE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE SEVENTEEN IS HAVING AN UPCOMING COMEBACK AND HOSHI IS SLAYING I CANT EVEN BREATHE
anyways, if you like this book, kindly vote and share or even you guys can follow me hehe~
THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE U GUYS 300000000