03

kwon so yeon

"Unnie I'm so happy! I can't wait!" She said as we make our way to the stadium from the bus stop.
I look in front of me, lots of people came and it was so crowded.
"Unnie kaja! Kaja!!!~" Soo bin pulled my hand and ran to the crowd.

Finally, after some security check, we got into our seat.
Well, Soo bin must be so lucky. She got a front row tickets and also it's on the middle row part.

The show is getting started, the MC for today is Jin BTS, Dahyun Twice, and Chanyeol EXO.
Their visual is unexplainable omg.
After lots of other group performance, finally it's Seventeen.

The crowds screamed their voice out, cheering. I'm so proud of carats, so this is why my brother love his job.

"SOONYOUNG! HWAITING!!! HOSHI HWAITING!!!" I scream as I saw the stage slowly coming up revealing Soonyoung and his other member.
They sang Thanks really good and Jihoon's voice is really beautiful.
My ears had just been blessed.

After Thanks ended, Dino got some dance break.
Dino always act that I'm his noona. I'm so proud of my lee chan.

Then they got into a new formation, getting closer is starting.

"Unnie you do love seventeen so much, do you?" Soo bin said as I was screaming for Soonyoung, so he notices me, and he does.
"I know that I'm not into kpop so much but, he's my brother group. I cannot not support them" she knows that I'm Soonyoung sister, so she isn't surprised.

Then after Seventeen ended, SM is coming up.

bang chan

It was JYP time to have an interview, I'm so nervous talking with my sunbaenims, even though I train with them for years.

After the interview ended, SM is currently performing.

I greet Seventeen after their performance.
Their performance is so cool, I'm in love with the getting closer choreo so much.

SM just finished their performance, it's JYP NATION time baby!.

kwon seo yeon

SM just finished their performance. NCT x EXO are so cool, their performance gave me shivers. I'm shook-

"Unnie next is JYP! OMG I CANT BREATHE!!" Soo bin scream anxiously. I chuckled at her reaction.

"UNNIE LOOK AT BANG CHAN OPPA! OH MY GOODNESS! HIS VOICE AND NAYEON UNNIE TOO!" Soo bin waved her lightband hardcore. OMG what JYP do to this girl ( MY WIG IS SNATCHED BY THAT PERFORMANCE AND IT FLEW TO KOREA IN A FLASH LOL ASHAKFBAK )

I watch as their performing beautifully, actually I'm not that interested because as I said, I'm not into kpop unless it's Seventeen.

"UNNIE LOOK AT JEONGIN DANCING OMG HE'S DANCING WITH JEONGYEON UNNIE! OMG MY JEONGIN!!" she hysterically screamed really loud and kinda crying, I was laughing at her reaction. HARD.
Then all the JYP artist came and dance into their song.

The festival finally ended, we walked out of the stadium and wait for a taxi.
Suddenly my phone rang, it was Soonyoung.

"Yeoboseo" I spoke through the cold air, freezing.
"Umm you're still out there right? What about if you send your friend home and you can come to the backstage to catch up with me for a minute? I'll send manager-nim to take you" I feel kinda bad for sending her home alone though, but she should be okay about this.
"um, yeah sure. Wait for me okay?" I smiled and hung up

"Is that Hoshi oppa?" Soo bin glanced at the taxi, she just got it.
"Yeah, but is it okay if you come home alone? He wanted to catch up for a while.." I feel kinda bad
"Aniya! Gwaenchanhayo~ catch up with him okay? I'll be just fine. I'm used to this every day. Goodbye" she hugged me and got into the taxi. Slowly drove away.

I make my way to the backstage door, where surprisingly there's a lot of fans who wait for their group.

Quickly I wear my mask and put my hoodie up to my head, walking past the crowd into Soonyoung manager who took my hand really fast and secure me to get inside safely.

"Ah, kamsahamnida manager-nim" I bowed at him as he does the same

"YEONNNN-AHH!" I saw Soonyoung scream and ran to give me a hug.
"Soonyoungiee~" I hugged him back. Oh God, I'm missing my brother warm hug so much..
Then I felt more hugs coming and it was from his other members.
I pulled away from their hug and smiled.

"Ah annyeong lee channieee~ your dance break tonight is really nice! Jalhaesso~" I gave him another hug
"Gomawo, Yeon noona~" I swear his giggles are the cutest.
"Chewy hansol what's up!" I ruffled his curly hair and give him a high five
"Yah! It's CHWE!" He gave me an annoyed look but still managed giving me a high five. He's older by seven months only.

"Have you eat yet?" Soonyoung put a heat pad on both of my hands, massaging them.
"Aniya~" I whispered
"Yeon noona you should eat! It's cold and it's easier to get sick! Who wants to get sick at the end of the year?!" Chan punch my arms softly
"Lee channie~ don't be worried. I'll be okay" I pinched his cheeks
"Let's eat then, and tonight let me stay at your apartment. Can I?" An awkward silence just came
"Umm yeah you can, sure why not? I'm sure Sona unnie will be okay" I gave him a big smile and giggle a little
"Oh thank God! If you're going to say no, I don't know what to do. I already bring a lot of bags, so we can leave for Maseok tomorrow morning. I'm taking the company car hehehe" Soonyoung laughs in relieved.
"Come let's eat in our dressing room, there's a lot of food" Vernon put his arm around my shoulder and lead me to the dressing room.

bang chan

"Thank you for today, our dearest hyungs and noonas. Thank you for today's hardwork. Jalhaesso" I thank everyone in the room

We wrapped up our last schedule perfectly. I never been so proud with my member..

At the dorm

"Chan hyung! Are you staying in here for the new year break?" Changbin sat next to me
"Sadly, no. I'm staying with my family for a week. Is it okay?" I ask unsure, because this is our first time as a team at the end of the year.
"It's totally fine, mate! Go and spend time with your family, although we are also your family but you haven't met them for years" Felix said as he jumped to my other side.
"Are you guys sure?" I ask one more time.

Then everyone came and attack me with hugs.

"We'll be okay hyung! There's Mama Woojin!" Jeongin laughs
"Thank you guys so much. Take care fam, I'll be leaving tomorrow" I kinda tear up a bit

.
.
.
.

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'll be working harder to entertain you guys! Gomawo <3