12

kwon seo yeon.

morning shift isn't that bad at all actually. It was okay and not too hectic, unlike the night shift. I wonder when will I get out from the emergency shift phase and have my own clinic?

**

It's finally lunch!

I quickly make my way to the cafeteria. As I walk through the lobby, I saw a figure that just look like my mom and another woman from behind.

The figure turned around and met my eyes.

"Yeon-ah!" the figure quickly went up to me and gave an embrace. It was my mom, and chan's mom? what are they doing here?

"Hello, Mrs. Bang. Mom, what are you doing here?" I pulled away from the tight embrace.
"Well, I'm here with Mrs. Bang, and we decide to find your wedding gown today!" a wide smile appear on their faces
"It's that okay dear? I had booked a famous wedding dress shop for us to visit in 20 minutes" Mrs. Bang glanced at her watch.
"I actually don't know, I'm switching with someone's shift right now and it'll finish in 3 more hours" I scratched my neck
"Don't worry! I already talk to the head of your shift, he said it's totally fine, you can have a semi day off today" she said patting my shoulder
(THE POWER OF MAMA KWON I GUESS?!?!😳)

"o-okay, I'll pack things up. Just wait here, excuse me" I gave a smile and quickly walk away.

why it should be now? I'm not ready at all.

***

bang chan

"And that's it, you did well Hyunjin!" I talk to Hyunjin through the mic in our studio 

"Where's minho? he should be here now" Jisung said as he looked at me.
"he said he's on his way last time I text him" I organized the papers in front of me.

"I'm sorry hyung, I'm late" the studio door burst open showing Minho's catching his breath.
"What happened, hyung?" Felix ask
"Nothing, just take a run in the morning you know" Minho quickly took a water and gulped it down his throat.

"Whenever you're ready, just catch your breath" I said as I look to Minho

after he's done with his drink, he got into the recording room and start to sing his parts.

"Hyung, we'll be in the practice room okay? we're gonna warm up, see you" Hyunjin said as he left us.

***

"And that's the last record, we're finally done!" Changbin exclaimed as we finished our last recording.
"We're going to have dance practice after lunch, i cant wait to show stays our new choreo later!!" Jisung start to scream with his arms around Minho's shoulder, this dork.
"C'mon let's go to the practice room, the others might have been waiting for us after their warm up" I said as I close the studio door.

***

kwon seo yeon

We finally arrived at the store, and wow, it's one of the famous store in Korea.

"A reservation for Ms. Kwon seo yeon, please" Mrs. Bang smile at the receptionist.

"Hello, Good afternoon! may I help you? who's the lucky lady here?" one of the worker came out and greeted us.
"Here's the lucky lady" Mrs. Bang pull me closer next to her.
"Ah, very beautiful! let me introduce myself, I'm Yoon hyeri right at your service." Ms. Yoon gave a big smile.
"Kwon seo yeon" I bowed at her.
"So, Ms. Kwon what kind of dress are you into?" She asked

I froze at her question, all this time I never thought about what kind of wedding dress that I dreamt of nor the theme of the wedding.. what should I do?!

"I- uhm I don't really have a style in mind.. but I prefer long sleeved dress.." I start to get a little nervous because I really don't know what's my wedding dress should be.
"That's totally fine! I will help you with all my best and don't forget you have your mom and your mom in law. It'll be great, come on follow me"

She then led us into a big room, where there's a couch, a tea, a magazine and of course dresses.

"Here we have a lot of choices, but I have picked 3 dresses that I think really fits for you" She then show us few of the dresses that she chose for me.

"Go, try it on. We'll search too dear" my mom and Mrs. Bang start to explore the dresses around the room.

**

"Here is my first choice, it's a long sleeved dress, with a beautiful lace on it. It has tulle fabric as the skirt too and also the chest area really shows an elegant look"

 It has tulle fabric as the skirt too and also the chest area really shows an elegant look"

I quickly try it on and walk to the waiting room to see what's my mom and Mrs. Bang opinion.

"Yeon-ah! you look so stunning!" Mrs. Bang smiled
"Is this my daughter? she look so beautiful!" My mom gasped at the sight of me in this dress
"So what do you think?" Ms. Yoon ask me as I gaze into the mirror

"uhm- I really like the design of the sleeve area, but I think the problem is the chest area.. I dont really like to show too much skin" I turned into Ms. Yoon.
"Okay, I guess I'm going to look out for more dresses because the rest of the options have the same low chest style as that dress. You can wait here, or you can look around and find your own dress! here have some tea too!" Ms. Yoon quickly start to leave and search for the dresses.

Meanwhile, I'm still picturing myself in this dress and decide to take a picture and ask Minho's opinion about it.

I took out my phone and pose in the mirror.

***

bang chan

We finished our first set of practice, it was very exhausting.

As I'm about to take my phone on the cabinet, I accidentally saw Minho's phone light up and freezes at the notifs.

new message from: yeonnie

yeonnie attached a photo.
yeonnie: Minho, what do you think? I'm trying on a few dresses today, here's the first one.

***

hello everyone! its me again!
im so sorry for the late updates huhu ㅠㅠ
its just that school has been really busy this past months, and im so sorry:(

also, im deeply sorry when stray kids comeback with God's menu i didn't really update anything because I was really focused on their votings, streamings and etc. that's why I couldn't update at that time:((

so here's a new chapter for you! i hope you like it! and thank you for supporting and liking this book!

i really appreciate every each of you.

THANK YOU FOR STAYING HERE♥️♥️