🤭Chapter 6 😱

😂😂😂😂😂 You Thought It Was They End Yea The End Of That Bitch Life🙅🏾‍♀️ She Walked In With My Girlfriend In Her Arms And I Grabbed My Gun And Started Bussing At Her Ugly Ass I Hit Her In Her Leg And Her Side And My Girlfriend Woke Up And Started Crying While That Bitch Was Bleeding Out On The Fucking Ground My Girlfriend Was Even More Mad At Me But I Didn't Care If I Cant Have Her Nobody Can So My Best And Her Girl Running Down The Stairs And They Like Wtf Going On I Said I Shot The Bitch That Was Trying To Talk To My Girl.

Kaliyah P.O.V
I Heard Gun Shots And I Got Up And Ran Down The Stairs Bout To Break My Fucking Neck Damn Near I Got Down Stairs And Said What Happened And My Best Nautica Had Fucking Shot This Girl Because She Liked Natille So I Said Bro She Not Yours No Fucking More Why Tf You Killing Somebody Because You Fell In Love Within Two Seconds. So I Told Her To Get Tf Out And Don't Come Back And I Told Her She Got 2 Days To Get Tf Out My House I Was Heated Asf Because Why Tf You Killing Somebody Cuz Your Ex Girlfriend Don't Like You No Fucking More. I Took Ole Girl To The Hospital And They Took Her In Right Away.

Natille P.O.V
I Was Sleeping Good Until I Heard Loud Ass Gun Shots And Seen That Mercedes Was On The Ground Bleeding Out I Started Crying Getting Down On My Knees To Help Her Get Up But She Got Shot In Her Side And Her Leg. I Asked Who Did This And It Was My Jealous Ass Ex Girlfriend I Walk Over To Her And Started Hurting Her Why Did You Do This I Hate You Get Tf Out My House I Don't Wanna Ever See You Again. She Left And Kaliyah Was Outside Talking To Her And Then She Helped Me Take Her To The Hospital They Took Her In Right Away. They Came Back Out And Said That's She's In Surgery I'll Let You Know How It Goes From Here. I'm Sitting There Waiting Patiently For About 30-50 Minutes Then The Doctor Comes Out And Say That She Survived And She Wanna See You In Room 122 In The Left. I Hopped Up And Ran Back To The Room To See Her I've Been Stressing To See Her And Everything So I Arrived At The Room And Continued To Open The Door Seeing Her Smiling As I Walks In. "I Was So Scared I Thought I Was Gonna Loose You,"I Said To Her, I'm So Scared I Think She's After Me Next I'm Not Sure About Going To School Without You There So I'll Have My Mom Call And Tell Them I'm In The Hospital Because I Don't Wanna Leave Your Side💙😩.

Emonii P.O.V
I Was Scared Ash After Hearing What Happened I Stayed By Myself At Home Because They Couldn't Find The Keys To Get Back In The House So I Had To Stay Behind. I Thought That Bitch Was Gone Come Back And Kill Me Because My Girlfriend Put Her Out And Now She Homeless I Was So Scared I Couldn't Stop Looking Around. I Heard A Knock At The Door And It Was My Girlfriend I Was So Scared To Open The Door Because What If She Got Her At Gun Point. I Asked Who Else Out There She Says Nobody Come Open The Door So I Walked Towards The Door And Opened It I Looked Up And It Was Her By Herself. She Held Me Tight And Said We Need To Move Or She'll Come Back So I Called My Mom And Told Her She Said Okae And Send Her The Address Because She'll Be Coming Back Soon To Pack Up The Rest Of Her Stuff Because She Has A Job And We Can Just Live With Our Girlfriends Until We Break Up. Which Is Never Gone Fucking Happen Because That's My Bitch For Life 24/7 Forever Mines.

Natille P.O.V
I Was So Sleepy But I Couldn't Sleep Because I Didnt Wanna Loose My Baby To These Gun Shots And All The Bleeding She's Doing So I Decided To Stay Up With Her.

*Conversation*
Me: Bae You Okae?
Mercedes: Yea Im Gucci Just Hurting A Little
Me: You Need Me To Do Anything?
Mercedes: Yea Come Lay With Me Because I Cant Sleep.
Me: But I Don't Wanna Hurt You
Mercedes: Your Not Gonna Hurt Me Bae You But So Big 😂😂
Me: Oh Hush.
Mercedes: I Thought I Was Finna Die For A Second.
Me: Well At Least You Didn't But Aren't You Ready To Go Home?

*2 Weeks Later With An Update On What Happened*

We All Moved Together And We Been Having A Great Time Together Me And Mercedes Made It Official And I Feel Loved All Over Again.

Mercedes P.O.V
I Had The Best 3 Weeks With Natille She Been Taking Care Of Me Since I Been Home And I Been Able To Walk Better After Getting Shot In My Leg. I Feel So Loved By This Girl I Don't Know What To Do For Our Anniversary Next Tuesday I'm Thinking About Going Big And Just Surprise Her At School With Hella Shit She Likes But Idk Ima Little Shy For That.

Emonii P.O.V
After Me, Natille, Mercedes, And My Girlfriend Moved In We Been Having So Much Fun We Would Play Fight, Watch Movies, Play Board Games And Everything. I Really Love Seeing My BestFriend Happy I Wonder What They Gone Get Each Other For Their Anniversary Ik My BestFriend Gonna Go All Out For Her Because This Her First Real Relationship Since Her First Boyfriend Who Been Going With For 1 Year And Was Cheating Since They Got Together🙄.

*Conversation*
Me: What You Doing For Y'all Anniversary?
Best: I'm Thinking About Getting Her 2k19 And Another Game System Because Hers Is Busted Up And Some More Clothes And Jewelry
Me: Awwwwww Y'all Are So Cute
Best: What You Doing For Yours? It's Tmr
Me: Idk Because She Really Want Everything So Ima Just Get Her New Shoes, Clothes, Jewelry, And Whatever Else She Say Before Tmr 😂😂
Best: Girl You Gotta Tell Me How Sex Is Because I Wanna Have Sex So Bad But I'm Scared
Me: It's Soo Fucking Good It's Better Than Anybody That Gave Me Head Like She Will Have Your Toes Curling And Legs Shaking So Bad.