🏳️‍🌈Chapter 7🏳️‍🌈

Natille P.O.V
I Was Helping My BestFriend Get Everything Set Up For Her And Nautica Anniversary I Was Damn Near Outta Breathe Trying To Keep Nautica From Coming Upstairs So I Had Made Up A Lie And Told Her That Emonii Said Go Get Her Some Food Because She Was Hungry. We Got Finish Setting Up Everything And Walked Downstairs Like Nothing Happened We Acted Like We Was Having Girl Time And Was Talking But We Wasn't 😂😂

Nautica P.O.V
I Came Back To The House And They Sitting Downstairs Laughing They Ass Off So I Asked Whats Funny And They Said Girl Talk So I Was Damn Excuse Me Then And Gave Her The Food She Wanted And I Went Upstairs Because I Wanted To Play My Game I Walked In The Room It Had Hella Balloons Everywhere Hella Presents On The Bed I Was So Shocked I Staring Crying Because I Never Had Nobody Do This For Me Ever In Life So I Run Downstairs And Hugged My Girlfriend And Yes I Was Still Crying Because It Was Amazing. We Walked Back Upstairs And I Started Opening My Gifts And I Got Two Pair Of Shoes I Been Saying I Want For The Longest And Hella Clothes With Some Jewelry And 2k19 Basketball I Was Super Excited.

Emonii P.O.V
I Didn't Know She Was Gonna Start Crying But I Felt Accomplished Because I Got Everything She Ever Wanted And She Kept Saying She Was Gonna Get It But She Never Did So I Got It For Her ☺️ We Had An Amazing Time Together We Went Out To Eat And She Got Me Hella Stuff But Idk What It Is Yet I Gotta Wait Until We Get Home.

Natille P.O.V
I Had To Set Up Everything In The Living Room Because Nautica Had Took Emonii Out To Eat And She Couldn't Set Nothing Up So I Told Her I Would And She Had The Whole Fucking World In These Bags.

*1 Hour Later*

I Finally Finished Setting Everything Up I Was Hot And Sweaty So I Went Upstairs To Take A Shower And Mercedes Was Sleeping Because She Decided To Stay Up All Night And Play The Damn Game So I Grabbed My Speaker, Towel, Rag, And My Clothes And Went Into The Bathroom. I Turned The Shower On And Got In I Started Singing And Rapping Then I Heard The Door Open Up And Mercedes Was Walking Into The Bathroom I Covered My Body Up She Started Getting Undressed And She Pulled The Shower Curtains Back And She Got In.

Mercedes P.O.V
I Walked Into The Bathroom And Seen That Natille Was In The Shower So I Started Undressing Myself And I Got In With Her And She Was Trying So Hard To Cover Her Body But It Wasn't Working At All. I Turned Her Around And Said Don't Be Ashamed Ima Always Love You For You And Nothing Can Change That So As I Said That Her Arms Dropped Down And I Looked Down At Her I Was So Amazed I Bent Down And Grabbed Her Legs And Picked Her Up Then Started To Looking Into Her Eyes Kissing Her Lips Then I Put Her On My Shoulders I Started Eating Tf Outta Her Pussy She Started Screaming My Name Luckily Nobody Was Here Yet So I Continued To Eat Her Out. I Got Oyut The Shower And Laid Her On The Bed Then Started To Tease Her Until She Grabbed My Head Pushing It In More So I Started Eating But She Couldn't Take It No More So She Tried To Push Me Away But I Wasn't Going Because I Wasn't Finished With Her.

*1 Hour later*

We Got Finish Fucking And Natille Had Left Me To See When Her BestFriend Was Coming Back And I Had Started Dozing Off Because Pussy Make A Nigga Tired Asf.

Natille P.O.V
I Had Some Magical Ass Sex And I Barely Could Walk Afterwards But I Had To Leave Because I Was Gonna Want More But I Had To Also Wait For My BestFriend To Come And They Told Me They'll Be Here In 5 Minutes And It's Been Ten Already So I Continued To Wait While Strolling On Ig. 25 minutes Pass And They Finally Pulled Up I Was Excited For My Best To See Everything It's So Beautiful.

Emonii P.O.V
We Finally Got To The House After 60 Stops I Was Blindfolded The Whole Way From The Dinner To The House I Couldn't See Nothing At All. We Got Out I Was Still Blindfolded She Lead Me To The House And Opened The Door I Took My Blindfold Off And Seen Hella Shit I Got Makeup, Clothes, Shoes, And She Gave Me A 14k Promise Ring I Was Crying My Eyes Out I Didn't Expect None Of This. I Was So Ready To Just Cuddle And Chill With Her Because She Was The Best I Ever Had I Never Got Any Attention Like She Give Me.

Mercedes P.O.V
I Woke Up Seen That Natille Wasn't In The Room So I Got Up Showered And Played On The Game Until She Came Into The Room. I Started Texting Getting Weird Text Messages From An Anonymous Number.

*Text Messages*
Anonymous Number:
Bitch You Gone Die.
I'll Kill You Right Now Hoe.
I See You Playing The Game.
I'm Looking Dead At You.
Night Night Bitch.

I Looked Around But Didn't See Nobody So I Continued To Play The Game I Set My Spy Camera Up In The Window And I Seen That Nautica Was There And This Bitch Was Spying On Me So I Got Up And Walked Downstairs I Told Everybody To Get Out The Living Room Because Kaliyah Was Here And Natille Like Bae Iont Need You Getting Hurt No More Please Just Come Upstairs I'm Like I'm Gucci Since Bitches Wanna Stalk Me. I Walked Outside And Seen Her Standing There Scared Asf She Ain't Wanna Fight She Kept Saying Nah She Ain't Wanna Fight And She Tried To Come Towards Me When I Turn Around But I Caught That Hoe She Thought She Was Finna Sneak Me. I Started Pounding Her Shit Into The Ground With My Foot Like Bitch Had Me Fucked Up Bad Asf.