😮Chapter 8😮

Idk Who Tf She Thought She Was Fucking With Cuz It Definitely Wasn't Me... She Struggled To Get Up After I Whopped Her Ass But I Wasn't Going For That I Cocked My Foot Back So Far And Kicked Her In The Side Of Her Face Watching Blood Leak From The Cut I Just Gave Her.

Natille P.O.V
I Was Scared For My Girlfriend Because My Ex Tried To Tale Her The First Time Even Tho I Miss My Ex Because She The One Who Turned Me The Way I Am🙄 Yes Ik I'm Ina Relationship With Mercedes But She Was Starting To Be Sneaky She Would Be On Her Phone Then As Soon As I Walk In She Puts It Face Down And I Ask Her Can I See Your Phone And She Say No I Have Surprises In Here For You So I Brush It Off And Go About My Day.

Emoni P.O.V
I Frl Think Mercedes Is Cheating On My BestFriend I Said To My Girlfriend. I Don't Wanna See My Best Get Hurt So I Think I Should Do Something Or At Least Tell Her.

Kaliyah P.O.V
I Think She Is But Iont Wanna Assume Shit Until I Catch Her Red Handed With Another Bitch Lips Or Pussy On Her Mouth. Bae We Should Just Wait It Off Until She Ask Us Or Tell Us Because Iont Wanna Fuck Nobody Relationship Up.

Meet Royalty The Baddest Bitch Alive😻

My Name Is Royalty And I Just Moved To Atl A Month Ago I'm 16 And When I Tell You It's This Fine Ass Stud Named Mercedes I Swear I Was Finna POP This Pussy For A Rich Ass Nigga 🤪 Man We Meet At The Mall Downtown She Was Getting Her A Outfit For H...

My Name Is Royalty And I Just Moved To Atl A Month Ago I'm 16 And When I Tell You It's This Fine Ass Stud Named Mercedes I Swear I Was Finna POP This Pussy For A Rich Ass Nigga 🤪 Man We Meet At The Mall Downtown She Was Getting Her A Outfit For Her Birthday.

*Text Messages*
Mercedes: Wassuh Shawty😻
Me: Hey Pretty Face 💙
Mercedes: Trying To Go Ona Date ?
Me: Definitely 💕
Mercedes: Picking You Up @6
Me: Address 4066 W 623st

Mercedes P.O.V
After Beating Kaliyah Ass I Went Upstairs And Took A Nice Shower Cuz I Had A Date With The Hottest Bitch On Land. We Met At The Mall Yesterday When I Was In The Middle Of Getting Me An Outfit For My Birthday On Saturday. I Got Out The Shower And Put My Draws N Nike Sports Bra On. I Walked Ina Room And Seen That Natille Was On The Bed Ina Dark. I Turned The Light On And Walked Towards My Closet To Get My Outfit Out I'm Struggling Because I Dont Know What To Wear.

Mercedes Outfit

Royalty Outfit

Natille P.O.V
Where You Think You Going Dressed Like That I Said To My Girlfriend. I'm Going Out For Drinks With My My Cousin She Stuttered. Oh Have Fun I'm Finna Go To Sleep GoodNight. I Knew She Was Lying Because She Stuttered Bad Asf. It's Whatever I'm Finna Leave Right Behind Her To Find My Way To My Ex Girlfriend.

Emoni P.O.V
Inside Thought " She Should've Stayed With Kaliyah She Was Better Off Treating Her Good Then The Bitch She's With Now" I Got Up And Threw On Some Pajama Pants And My Girlfriend Hoodie Because I Was Finna Catch This Bitch In Act. Bae I'll Be Back I'm Going To Stalk Mercedes Cuz I'm Tired Of Her Distancing Herself Away From My BestFriend.

Kaliyah P.O.V
Bae I'm Coming With You I'm Not Staying Here. I Slipped My Jacket On With My Slides And Ran Downstairs Towards My Girlfriend Walking Out The Door Closing It Behind Us.
We Hopped Ina Car And Drove Off Behind Mercedes. I Didn't Understand Why She Just Don't Break Up With Her Instead Of Cheating.

Mercedes P.O.V
I Pulled Up To Royalty House And Texted Her That I'm Outside. She Came Out Looking Good Asf And I Just Wanted To Take Her To The Backseat And Eat Tf Outta Her Pussy While She Scream My Name.

*Conversation*
Me: Wassuh Shawty
Royalty: Hey Pretty Face
Me: You Looking Delicious
Royalty: Thanks You Look Amazing Yourself.
Me: Thank You It's Just Natural For Me To Do This.
Royalty: Dont Get Cocky I Mean You Can Make Me Wet Down There But Not Soaked Just Yet.

15 Min Later We Pulled Up Applebee's I Got Out The Car And Walked To The Other Side Helping Royalty Out. We Walked Towards The Entrance I Held The Door For Her As She Walked In I Walked Behind Her Holding Her By Her Hips. Can We Get A Table For 2 Please Asking The Young Man At The Counter. We Sat Down And Talked For A Lil While Before Ordering Our Food We Told Each Other About Ourselves And 10 Mins Later Our Food Came. We Ate And Chatted.

Royalty P.O.V
Inside Thought "Man Her Smile Is Fucking Sexy I Wish I Could Wake Up To Her Everyday" I Asked Her Why Was She Single And She Said Cuz Nobody Can Deal With Her Attitude And I Said Same For Me. I Told Her I Was Full And Ready To Go I Got Up From The Table And Started Walking Towards The Doorway. She Grabbed Ahold To My Hand And We Walked To The Car.

Emoni P.O.V
I Knew This Bitch Was Cheating On My BestFriend With Some Dirty Ass Hoe. I Took Hella Photos Of Them Holding Hands And Kissing I'm Showing My BestFriend This Shit Idk Who She Think She Fucking Over But It Wasn't My BestFriend.

Mercedes P.O.V
I Opened The Car Door For Royalty And Got In The Driver Seat Buckling My Seatbelt In. So When We Gone See Each Other Again I Asked. You Not Going Nowhere You Spending The Night With Me She Replied. Ight Bet Ima Go Drop You Off And Go Home To Get Some Clothes So Iont Have To Leave Ina Morning.
Inside Thought " I'm Finna Fuck" 

Emoni P.O.V
I Started Driving Back Towards The House Heated Asf Because I Just Found Out This Bitch Just Cheated On My Best And I'm Finna Go Show Her These Pictures Cuz This Bitch Mercedes Got Me Fucked Up Real Bad.

*Text Messages*
Me: Best Where You At Rn?
Best: Girl Still At Home WatchingA Movie In Bed Why What Happend?
Me: Girl I Got Some Tea For You I'm Finna Pull Up In 2 Min Be Downstairs.
Best: Okae Bitch Here I Come.

Natille P.O.V
I Ran Downstairs As I Heard My BestFriend Pull Ina Driveway. She Walked In And I Could Tell She Was Heated I Asked Whats Wrong And She Pulled Her Phone Out And Showed Me These Pictures Of Mercedes And Some Brown Skin Bitch. I Instantly Got Heat And Called Mercedes And This Bitch Declines My Call. I Got Something For This Bitch Trust And Believe Me When I Say It's Over It OVER FOR HER.

Kaliyah P.O.V
I Sat Ina Car Watching This Bitch Cheat On My Girlfriend BestFriend I Wanted To Get Out The Card But Emoni Was Holding Me I Was Beyond Pissed I Sat There Think To Myself I'm Finna Beat This Hoe Ass When I Catch Her Back At The House. We Pulled Out Of Applebee's Speeding To The House To Get There Before She Return And Show NatNat (Natille) The Messages We Pulled Up Ina Driveway And Hopped Out The Car Walking Into The House I Was Pacing Back And Forth Waiting For This Bitch To Come Home. I Was EXTREMELY BLEW To The Max.