‼️Chapter 14‼️

Mercedes P.O.V
This Bitch Thought She Was About To Get Away With Punching Me She Must've Been Outta Her Rabbit Ass Mind Is Extremely Blew Like She Really Just Hit Me In Front Of Everyone She Thought That Shit Was Coo But She Better Get Ready For These Hands Ima Finna Beat The Shit Outta Her.

Nautica P.O.V
I Walked Outside To My Car And Put Our Food Ina Passenger Seat Along With My Gun And Phone I Closed The Door Locking It Behind Me I Was Waiting To Catch This Bitch Lacking And I Did So Now This Bitch Finna Catch Great Work. I Walked Up To Her Posting Up Along With Her She Tried Swinging I Dodged It And Came Back With A Right Hook Causing Me To Hit Her Left Side Of Her Face She Held Her Face Before Trying To Swing Again This Time I Caught Her Hand Twisted Her Arm Causing Me To Uppercut Her In Her Chin And She Fell To The Ground I Started Kicking Her Straight In Her Face And In Her Stomach She Was Coughing Up Blood And I Stop To Look Around It's A Fat Ass Crowd Around Us I Just Walked Away And Hopped In My Car Heading Back To The House. Iont Know What Tf She Thought This Was But She Had The Right Mf Today I Finally Got Home And Went Ina House I Looked At My Phone Seeing That I Had Hella Missed Calls From Natille And Emoni Maybe They Was Scared Because I Took To Long So I Headed Upstairs To My Room And Opened The Door Before I Could Get Into The Room Natille Jumped Into My Arms " I Thought Something Happened To You Bae" She Said While Crying "I'm Okae Bae" I Replied She Got Down And Snatched The Food From Me At This Moment I Knew She Was Mad At Me So I Told Her That I Got Into A Fight With Mercedes Because She Tried To Bitch Talk Me I Showed Her The Video Of Us Fighting That I Got From Off Instagram She Looked At Me Shocked Asf "I Knew You Could Fight But Why Didnt You When She First Started Punching You When We Broke Up" She Asked "I Just Didnt Wanna Look Miserable Even Tho I Did" I Replied.

The Next Day

Emoni P.O.V
It's 7 Ina Morning And We Had To Get Ready For Our Doctor Appointment This The Day I Get Inseminated I Was Really Scared As Hell Because This My First Child And Iont Wanna Have Nothing Bad Happen During This Pregnancy I Finally Decided To Get Up And Hop Ina Shower 5 Minutes In Kaliyah Got In We Washed Each Other Up And Rinsed Off We Got Out And Got Dressed. We Headed Downstairs To The Car And Went To Get Breakfast Since We Was Early Our Appointment Wasn't Until 8:45 It's 7:34 At The Moment We Went To Denny's And Sat And Ate Breakfast 15 Minutes Later We Finally Finish Paying Heading Up The Street To Our Appointment We Was Still Early I Just Wanted To Get This All Over With.

Kaliyah P.O.V
We Sitting Ina Waiting Room Right Now Waiting For Our Doctor To Call Us Back For Her Insemination Appointment We Were Both Nervous As Fuck We Couldn't Stop Shaking. 4 Minutes Later She Called Our Names And We Headed To The Door And Followed Her Into A Room Where Everything Was Set Up She Asked Me Did I Wanna Watch Or Sit In The Chair Next To The Check Up Table I Decided To Watch BecauseI Love Looking At My Girlfriend Pussy Rather She Liked It Or Not. After That We Had And Following Up Appointment 5/14 Which Was Next Month She Told Us By Her Being Little Her Baby Bump Should Start Growing In Two Weeks. We Left And Headed Home It Was Still Early And Me And Emoni Was Tired So Once We Got Home We K.O.

Natille P.O.V
I Woke Up Out My Sleep Hearing Nautica Yelling At The Game For Cheating I Got Up To Use The Bathroom And Took A Bath My Body Was Really Sore I Dont Know Why Me And Nautica Haven't Had Sex I Got In And Soaked For A Hour And A Half I Was Thinking To Myself How Would I Look Pregnant I Always Wanted A Baby But I Wanted To Make Sure Me And Nautica Was On Good Terms Before Jumping Into Sex, Marriage And Kids I Had To Make Sure I Trusted Her Again With My Heart Before We Did Anything Else Or Take It To The Next Level. After A Hour Passed I Got Out Because I Couldn't Sit In There No Longer I Was Beyond Bored.

Mercedes P.O.V
She Thought I Wasnt Gone Come Back For More Well She Thought Wrong I Pulled Up To They House And Got Out I Knocked On The Door And Kaliyah Answered " What Tf You Want Didnt You Get Your Ass Best Enough Already" She Stated I Replied " Hell No That's Why I'm Back Lol" This Bitch Wont Ever Learn "Dyke Bitch Call You Friend Down Here I Wanna Rematch" Mercedes Said I Punched Her Straight In Her Eye Call Me Another Dyke Bitch Ima Fuck You Up Myself Man Dyke I Called Nautica To The Door And She Instantly Started Laughing "Coming Back For Another Beat Down I See" Nautica Said. I Wanted To Watch This I Heard She Got The Hands Even Tho I Kinda Knew Already She Chooses Not To Use Them.

Mercedes P.O.V
Nautica Walks Outside And Started Posting Up With Me I Reached My Hand To The Back Of My Pants To My Waistline To Grab My Gun Iont Know What She Thought This Was But I Wasnt Finna Get My Ass Beat Again So I Pulled Out My Gun And Shot Her Twice In Her Shoulder I Tried Aiming At Her Chest But She Started Ducking And Running I Hopped Back In My Card And Drove Off.