☺️Chapter 3☺️

*First Day Of School*

Natille P.O.V
My Mom Was Calling Our Names Because It Was Time To Get Up For School. I Got Up Got Out My Clothes And Shoes And Texted My Girlfriend To See If She Was Up And She Texted Me Back And Said Yes She's Up. I Went To Get In The Shower And Got Ready For School I Was Still Tired Because I Hadn't Went To Sleep Until 4 In The Morning.

Emonii P.O.V
I Got Up To Get Ready For School I Was Really Nervous Because It's A New School But I Also Know My Girlfriend Was Gone Be By My Side If I Need Anybody There. I Grabbed Some Clothes And My Towel And Soap And Went To Shower. 10 Minutes Later My Girlfriend Had Texted Me And Asked Was I Ready I Said Yea. I Wonder Do My Best Got A Ride To School ?? I Walked Across The Hall And Knocked On Natille Door And She Said Come In So I Walked In And Asked Did She Have A Ride She Said Yea Her Girlfriend Was Riding With My Girlfriend I Asked How ?? She Said There BestFriends How Didn't You Remember That ?! Idk Girl I Never Seen Them Hang Out Or Hear Anything About Them Hanging Out. My BestFriend Was On The Floor Laughing Her Ass Off Then She Said So You Telling Me You Don't Know They Live Together Either ?! "No They Don't" I Said With A Straight Face. Girl Come On They Here We Grabbed All Our Stuff And Walked Downstairs Gave Mom A Hug And Went Outside To Get In The Car Hey Bae I Missed You But I Got A Question Do You And Nautica Live Together ?!! "Yes We Do Why," She Said ??! Why Didn't I Know That I Thought You Two Didn't Know Each Other At The Club.

Nautica P.O.V
Me And Kaliyah In The Car On Our Way To Pick Up Our Girlfriends For School And Planing To Have A Surprise Double Date Because We Don't Hardly Hang With Each Other No More. So We Pulled Up To The Crib And They Came Out And Got In The Car I Couldn't Help But Stare At My Baby. I'm Talking Like She So Fucking Fine I Can Just Take Her And Eat Her Out Type Shit 😋😍 They Got In The Car I Turn Around And Said Damn Bae You Look Good Asf While Licking My Lips. She Was Smiling Hard Asf And Said Thanks Baby, We Pulled Off And Headed To School.

*10 Minutes*

We Arrived At School And My Girlfriend Was Scared Ass Hell To Get Out The Car So I Got In And Said Come On Baby I'll Be There With You If You Need Me To. I Asked To See Her Schedule And She Gave Me It I Looked And Seen We Had 1-4 Period Together And Lunch So We Was Okae And 5 Period We Go Our Separate Ways Then School Is Over I Said To Her So She Got Out And Said I'm Still Nervous But I Got This. So We Walked Towards The School And Went Into The Cafeteria And Sat Down At The Tables BecauseWe Stopped At McDonald's Before School. Me, Natille, Nautica, And Emonii Was Sitting There Talking About Our Childhood And Laughing.

*Ring Ring*

Come On Y'all It's Time To Go To Class We All Got Up And Headed To Class Me And My Girlfriend Got Classes Together And Nautica And Her Girlfriend Got 4 Period, Lunch And 5 Period Together. We Went Our Separate Ways And Got To Class On Time I Asked My Girlfriend Where She Wanted To Sit And Of Course She Said Next To Me.
1 Period : 8:00-8:45
2nd Period : 8:50-9:50
3rd Period : 9:55-10:55
4th Period : 11:00-12:00
Lunch : 12:05-1:05
5th Period : 1:10-2:10

*Lunch Time*

Natille P.O.V
Me And My Girlfriend Was Walking To Lunch And We Seen That Emonii And Kaliyah Was Already Sitting Down So We Walked Over To Where They Were And Sat Down Because Lunch Was Nasty 🤢 "Baeeee" I Said To Nautica She Replied Yes Pooder, I'm Hungry Can You Get Me Something To Eat ?? I Wined She Say "Come On Crybaby" She Asked Did Anybody Else Want Something They Said Yea And We Left To Get The Food And Came Back Just In Time To Sit And Eat Before We Had To Go Back To Class.

*Ring Ring*

I Hugged My Girlfriend Good Bye And Told Her Ill See Her After School. I Began Walking To Class And This Girl Walked Up To Me And Said Wassuh Shawty What Class You Got I Said I Got Science And She Said Me To So I Continued To Walk And Went In To Sit Down At An Empty Table And The Girl Followed Behind Me. My Name Is Natille What's Your ??! My Name Is Makaylla She Replied, I Think We Met Before At A Back To School Party. Oh Yea I Remember I Told You And Your Friend Outfits Were Cute.

*Ring Ring School Over*

I'm Walking Out Of Class I Didn't See My Girlfriend Or My BestFriend And Her Girlfriend So I Head Towards The Door And I Seen Them Pulling Off So I Was Stuck Here At School. I Was Highly Pissed Off I Didn't Wanna See Or Hear From Them For The Rest Of The Day So I Started Walking Home And It's A Hrs Away So As I'm Walking I Seen Then Cute Ass Stud And She Walked Up To Me And Said Damn You Cute Asf So I Ignored Her And Kept Walking Because I Was Pissed So She Run Up Towards Me And Grabbed My Arm And Said Shawty You Good ?? I Said No I Have To Walk An Hrs To My House And Your Waisting My Time While Rolling My Eyes 🙄Damn Shawty My Bad I Was Just Trying To Get Your Name And Number Cuz You Pretty Asf 😋 I Said My Name Is Natille And My Number Is 904-235-7655 Now Can I Get Back To Walking??? Yea Ima Hit You Up Later Ight I Gotta Go To Practice. Okae And I Began Walking I Was Still Pissed And I Called My Finna Be Ex Girlfriend And She Didn't Answer So I Called My BestFriend And Nether Did She Answer So I Continue Walking.

*An 1 hr Of Walking*

I Finally Arrived Home And Nobody Was There So I Was Locked Out And I Called My Mom And She Said That She Left Out If Town So She Cant Help Me. I Sat On The Stairs Waiting For My BestFriend To Come Back And This Old Men Walked Up On Me He Looked About 30 Years Old And He Asked Can He Have My Number And I Replied And Said No So He Got Mad.