Intro

My Name Is Natille I'm 16 Years Old And Me, My Mom And My BestFriend Emonii Just Moved To Georgia From New York. Emonii Is 17 Years Old And We Been Best Friends For 7 Years Now She Lives With Us Because Her Mom And Dad Had Passed Away And The Rest Of Her Family Is No Where To Be Found.

Chapter 1:
Mom: Natille Are You Up ?
Natille: Yes Here I Come.
Mom: I Cooked Breakfast For You And Em But I'm Leaving To Go Meet My Mom And Sister At The Mall So If You Need Anything Or Going Anywhere Let Me Know.
Natille: Okae Mom Love You And Btw Me And Emonii Is Going To A Party Tonight If That's Fine With You.
Mom: Yes But Try To Be Careful Because We Only Been Here For Two Weeks. Love You Guys See You Later.
Natille: Later Love You.

Natille P.O.V
I Walked Up Stairs To Mess With My BestFriend Because I Haven't Seen Her Since Last Night When We Had A Bestie Movie Night.

*Knock Knock

"Come In," Emonii Said

I Opened The Door And Ran Towards Her Bed And Jumped Onto Her Bed While She Laying Down On Her Phone. Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Bestieeeeeeeeee I've Missed You So Much Like I Just Didn't See Her Last Night. 😂😂

Emonii: Lmaoo We Still Going To That Party Right Because If We Are Bitch I Need To Get Ready And Get Cute Asf Because I'm Tired Of Being Single.
Natille: PERIODTT With Two T's
Emonii: Girl Get Out And Go Find Something To Wear I'm Finna Get In The Shower And Get Ready.
Natille: Okae Don't Do Me Like That Girl But I'll See You When I Get Ready And Shit.

Emonii P.O.V
I Started Looking For Something To Wear And Boa Did I Find This Cute Ass Two Piece Set In My Walk-In Closet Hanging Up With Some Sexy Ass Heels. I Said To Myself Im Finna Look Goodt Asf No Capp While Twerking My Ass In The Mirror.

Natille P

Natille P.O.V
I Found A Bad Ass Outfit In My Dresser And Laid It On The Bed And Went To Get My Shoes Out My Closet. I Walked Into The Bathroom To Turn On The Water N Turn On My Music. I Grabbed My Soap N Rag N Hoped In The Shower. 15 Minutes Go By And We Both Were Ready To Go.

I Grabbed The Keys To My Car Off The Counter And Walked Outside And Got In The Car And Pulled Out The Driveway N Headed To The Party

We Finally Made It To The Party And It Was Already Hyped Asf With Hella Kids From The School Im Going To. Me And My Best Went To Get Drinks And Sat On The Couch Looking Good Asf. For About Five Minuets Me And Em Decided To Get On The Dance Floor And Start Shaking Some Ass Because Our Favorite Song Was On.
🎵 Drop a couple racks, watch this ass get bigger
Drinkin' on liquor, and I'm lookin' at your nigga
If his money right, he can eat it like a Snicker
I ain't got time for you fake ass hoes
Talkin' all loud in them fake ass clothes
Fake ass shoes match their fake ass gold
I'm the realest bitch ever to you snake ass hoes
As We Shaking Our Ass It's The Three Fine As Girls Walk Pass Up And Go Stand By The Drinks. Me And My Bestieee Decided To Keep Twerking While They Was Just Walking Towards Us. This Fine Ass Lightskin Girl Got Behind Me And Was Gripping My Hips And Boa She Was Sexy Asf 😍 Iont Like Girls At All But She Was Making Me Feel Some Type Of Way. She Said Whats Yo Name Cutie And I Said My Name Is Natille And Yours Is "Nautica," She Said. After We Introduced Ourselves We Swamped Numbers.

Emonii P.O.V
Man It Was This Fine Ass Stud Coming Towards Me N My Bestieee While We Was Fucking It Up On The Dance Floor. They Got Behind Us And Asked Our Names I Told Her My Name And She Told Me Hers "Kaliyah," Was Her Name. And Iont Like Girls At All But This One She Can Really Get It No Capp 😍 So We Swamped Numbers And She And Her Friend Had Walked Away. So I Turned Towards My Best Like Bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh They Fine Asf I Think They Done Turned A Bitch Gay Just By Looking At Them. My Bestieee Was Like Girl Come On We Finna Go Home Until This Girl Named Stopped Us And Said Our Outfits Were Cute. So We Said Thank You And She Like My Name Makaylla And Your Is I Said I'm Emonii And This Is Natille.

Natille P.O.V
We Walked Out To Get In The Car And Started Driving Home While Blasting Our Music Ina Car. 30-40 Minutes Later We Arrived Home And Boy Oh Boy Was I Tired. So I Get In The House And Seen That My Mom Had Texted Me Saying She's Leaving Town For A Couple Of Days And She'll Be Back Before School Start. I Replied And Said Okae Be Safe Mom Love You. I Walk Upstairs And Seen That She Gave Me And My Bestieee $250 A Piece So We Order Some Food. I Got Out A T-Shirt To Sleep In And Hopped In The Shower. 15 Minutes Passed By I Got Out And Got Dressed. I Laid Down And Picked My Phone Up And Seen I Had A Text From Nautica And Makaylla.

*Text Messages*
Nautica: Wassup Cutie 😍
Me: Nothing Much Just Got Out The Shower Wyd ?
Nautica: Just Got Home Finna Get In The Shower And Lay Down Wanna Ft ?
Me: I'm A Little Shy But You Can Still Call ☺️
Nautica: Its Okae I Ain't Gone Bite 😂😂😂 But I'm Finna Call You.

*Ring Ring

*FaceTime Call*
Me: Hey
Nautica: Wassup Cutie
Me: I Thought You Was Getting In The Shower?
Nautica:I Am But I Wanted To Talk To Yo Pretty Ass.
Me: Awww Thanks
Nautica: Can I Take You Ona Date Tomorrow At 1 ?!
Me: Ummmmmmmm Yes But Im Shy Asf .!
Nautica: So How Old Is You?
Me: I'm 16 Wbu?
Nautica: I'm 17 Why That's To Old Fa You Or Sum ?
Me: Naw I Only Date 17-18 Year Olds Anyways😂😂
Nautica: Oh So You Saying You And I Gone End Up Dating ?
Me: Iont Like Girls But I Found You Attractive So I Guess You Can Say That 😂😂😂
Nautica: Oh Damn!! What School You Go To ?
Me: I'm Going To Eastlake High School Wbu?!
Nautica: That's Where I Go.
Me: I Hope You Don't Got Hoes 🙄
Nautica: Hell Nah I Wish My Phone N Everything Be Dead Asf.
Me: Okae I'm Just Saying Because If I Have To Fight A Bitch Over You I'll Kill Her N Kill You So Don't Try Me 🙄🙅🏽‍♀️
Nautica: I Promise You Iont Fw These Girls Man. I Am Popular Doe So Some Girls Like To Flirt.
Me: That's Fine Idc About None Of That.
Nautica: Damn You Feisty.

She Sat Her Phone Up While Standing In Front Of The Camera With No Shirt Or Shorts On Just Her Bra And Draws.

Me: Damn While Blushing Hard Asf.
Nautica: Damn What ??
Me: You Look Even Better With Yo Clothes Off 😋
Nautica: Thxs MaMa
Me: Did You Jus- Nvmmm
Nautica: How About We Go Ona Date Friday ?
Me: Ummmm Ig We Can Im Shy Asf Doe.
Nautica: That's Coo I'll Pick You Up At 6.
Me: I'm Sleepy So You Gone Stay On The Phone Or Call Yo Hoes ?
Nautica: I'm Staying On The Phone With You 😍💙

Emonii P.O.V
I Walked In The House And Told My Best I'll See Her Tomorrow. I Gave Her A Hug And Walked Up Stairs To My Room. I Grabbed My Soap Towel And Rag And Got In The Shower. 25-30 Minutes Go By I Get Out The Shower Rapped My Towel Around Me And Laid In The Bed. I Grabbed My Phone And Was Scrolling On Instagram.

*Ring Ring

I Answered The Phone And Guess Who It Was ☺️ My Sexy Ass Stud Girl 😍

*FaceTime Call*
Kaliyah: Hey Beautiful
Me: 😊 Hey
Kaliyah: Can I Take You On A Date Tomorrow?
Me: Are You Serious?! 😱😱Because I've Never Been On A Date Nor Did I Ever Date Girls 🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️
Kaliyah: So You Telling Me That You Wouldn't Date Me?
Me: I Ain't Say That I Meant You'll Be My First Girlfriend.
Kaliyah: Are You Serious ?
Me: Yes I've Never Dated A Girl.
Kaliyah: Damn Ima Be The First Girlfriend You Ever Had.
Me: Yes 😂😂
Kaliyah: So How Old Is You?!
Me: 16
Kaliyah: I'm 17
Me: What School You Go To ?
Kaliyah: EastLake High School Wbu ?!
Me: Same But I'm Getting Tired So If You Wanna Hang Up It's Coo.
Kaliyah: Nah Ima Go To Sleep To.