🤭Chapter 5🤭

Nautica P.O.V
I Drove Over To Natille House And Knocked On The Door And She Came Down Answering The Door I Walked In And Told Her That I'm Spending A Night Or Two Because Her BestFriend Said I Could.

*Conversation*
Natille: You Not Sleeping With Me Because I Got Company Coming Over.
Me: What The Fuck You Mean Company?!
Natille: Like I Said I Got Company Coming Over 😒
Me: It Better Not Be No Bitch
Natille: And If It Is What The Fuck You Gone Do ?
Me: Man We Still Together You Not Having Company No Fucking Where.
Natille: This My House I Can Have Who Tf I Want Over Now Get Tf Out My Face.
Me: You Got Me Fucked Up If You Think I'm Finna Let Another Bitch Take My Spot.
Natille: Excuse Me My Company Is Outside😒

Natille P.O.V
I Was Sitting Here Arguing With Nautica Because I Got Company Coming. I Seen That My Company Had Pulled Up And I Walked Outside And She Got Out The Car And I Jumped Into Her Arms Trying To Make Nautica Mad. So I Got Down And Grabbed Her Hand Leading Her To The House And Opened The Door And Walked In And Seen That Nautica Was Pissed Of But I Didn't Care So I Continued To Walk Upstairs To My Room And Locked The Door.

Mercedes P.O.V
I Pulled Up To Natille House And Got Out The Car I Was Surprised She Even Letting Me Spend The Night But She Runs Up To Me And Jumped In My Arms I Held Her Saying It's Okae I Got You And I Still Fwu. So She Got Down And Lead Me To The House I Seen Some Girl In There Pissed Off But I Ain't Say Shit So I Continued To Walk Upstairs With Her As She Holding On My Arm. We Got To Her Room She Locks The Door And Say So What You Like About Me ?!

*Conversation*
Me: I Like Everything About You 😋 The Way You Walk, The Way You Jumped Into My Arms, The Way You Talk And All.
Natille: You Barely Know Me To Like Me.
Me: That Doesn't Mean I Haven't Been Talking To Somebody You Been Friends With 😂
Natille: Who Have I Been Talking To.?
Me: Emonii And Makaylla
Natille: What You Know Them ?
Me: Yes I Been Trying To Get At You Since The Back To School Party But I Seen You Grinding On The Girl From Downstairs.
Natille: Oh Well Long Story Short When I Was Walking Home They Had Left Me So I Walked A Whole Ass Hour And Sat Here Waiting For Them And I Had Got Raped And They Came After I Got Raped. And She Act Like She Couldn't Wait For Me So I Broke Up With Her And Told Her I Was Fucking With Somebody Else ☺️
Me: Man That Just Pissed Me Off ! Why Tf Is She Still Here ?
Natille: Because My BestFriend Said She Can Spend The Night 🤦🏾‍♀️
Me: Oh! So Just To Let You Know You Can Only Fuck With Me.
Natille: Okae Babes 💙
Me: Come Here I've Been Wanting To KISS You For A While Now 😍
Natille: I'm Shy ☺️
Me: Don't Be I Got You Through Whatever.

Natille Came And Sat On My Lap And Kissed Me, Her Lips Were Soft Ash And Tasted Like Some Gummy Candy 😋 I Broke Up Our Kiss And Started Play Fighting Her She Was Happy, Ive Never Seen This Side Of Her So I Continued To Play With Her And Then We Laid There And StartedTelling Each Other About Ourself. 2hrs Pass We Got Hungry I Asked Her Did She Wanna Go Get Something To Eat And Replied "Yes." "Can You Pick Me Up" She Said, I Was Like Yes Come On Big Baby😍 We Walked Out The Room And Walked Downstairs And The Girl Said Something To Natille But She Ignored Her And Told Me Keep Walking But She Jumped In Front Of Us And Asked Can She Talk To Natille I'm Like Nah She Said She Good So Shawty Gets Mad..

*Conversation*
Nautica: Why Tf You Holding My Girlfriend Like That's Your Property?!
Me: 😂😂😂😂😂 I Recall Her Saying She Broke Up With You.
Nautica: Nah We Never Broke Up That's All Me And That's Gone Stay All Me So You Can Let Her Go .
Me: You A Funny Guy She Said She Fw Me And Me Only I'm Not Finna Go Back And Forth With You About Her.

I Walked Around Ole Girl And Went To My Car And We Left To Go Get Something To Eat. I Took Her To Her Favorite Place Golden Coral I Got Us A Table And She Went To Get Her Some Food While I Sat At The Table. She Comes Back With Two Plates Filled With Her Favorite Foods I Got Up To Go Get Some Food And Then Came Back And She Was Done Ready For More. I Told Her Eat Away Because I Didn't Want My Money To Go To Waist She Came Back With Two Plates And We Had A Nice Long Conversation While Eating.

Nautica P.O.V
This Ugly Stud Bitch Got The Nerve To Take My Girl With Her Without My Permission She Done Fucked Up As Soon As I See That Hoe It's On Sight And That's On My Gang. I Was So Fucking Heated So I Kept Calling Nautica Phone Just Blowing Her Shit Up On Some Stalker Shit But I Don't Care Because I Love That Fucking Girl We Been Together For Almost A Fucking Month And She Got The Nerves To Fucking Leave Me For A Nasty Dyke Bitch. I Continued To Fucking Wait For Them And They Still Didn't Come In So I Stayed Up Waiting For Them. I Heard My Best Kaliyah And Emonii Getting Bucky Upstairs Man I Was Fucking Horny 🙄 They Still Ain't Fucking Come Back I Wanted To Go Out And Find That Hoe But 10-15 Minutes Later They Came In And ................ The End