🙁Chapter 15🙁

Kaliyah P.O.V
When I Seen Merceds Pulled Her Gun Out I Duck Down But I Seen That Nautica Was On The Ground Bleeding Out And I Immediately Got Up And Ran Towards Her She Was Really Finna Take Her Last Breath I Hurried Up And Put Her Ina Car And Drove As Fast As I Could To The Hospital When We Got There They Took Her In They Had Me Waiting In The Waiting Room I Kept Pacing Back And Forth Because She Was Really My Ride Or Die Back In High School. I Called Natille And Emoni And Told Them What Had Happened And The Were On They Way Up To The Hospital.

Natille P.O.V
When I Heard That Mercedes Shot My Baby I Started To Tear Up I Wanted To Cry So Bad But I Held It In Because I Know For A Fact That She Gone Pull Through I Tried My Best To Keep My Tears In But I Couldn't Because She Was Just With Me An Hour Ago And Now She On Her Death Bed I Cant Take This Bullshit Any Longer I Just Wanted To Be Happy And Settle Down With My Baby.

Emoni P.O.V
I Seen That Natille Was Crying Her Eyes Out And I Tried My Best To Keep Her Calm But I Couldn't Because I Was Driving She Really Hurt I Cant Stress Over Shit Like This Because I'm Starting To Get A Lil Baby Bump And I'm Turning One Month Tomorrow I Cant Wait To See Her/Him Grow Into A Bundle Of Joy.

VI Seen That Natille Was Crying Her Eyes Out And I Tried My Best To Keep Her Calm But I Couldn't Because I Was Driving She Really Hurt I Cant Stress Over Shit Like This Because I'm Starting To Get A Lil Baby Bump And I'm Turning One Month Tomorrow...

I Cant Wait Until I Find Out My Gender Or If I'm Having Twins I'm So Geeked But I Need To Focus On Not Stressing And Being There For My BestFriend And My Baby.

Kaliyah P.O.V
Im Still Pacing Back And Forth Ina Waiting Room I Looked Over Seeing Natille And Emoni Running Through The Door I Hugged Them And Told Them Haven't Nobody Came Out To Tell Me Anything Yet And I Have Been Waiting For 45 Minutes Now I'm Starting To Get More Worried And Im Trying Not To Be. I Gotta Baby Ona Way And I Dont Wanna See My Baby Stressing Because Our Real Nigga In Hospital For Some Stupid Ass Bitch. I Told Them I Needed Some Air So I'm Going To Take A Ride And Call Me When She Wake Up Or When The Doc Say Something. I Walked Out The Hospital And Hopped Ina Car And Drove Off I Couldn't Stand To Be In Shit Like This In Not A Drama Person At All I Just Be Chilling Frl.

Mercedes P.O.V
I Pulled Up To Royalty Car And Got Out Looking Around Making Sure That Nobody Followed Me After What Had Happened I'm Scared Asf Right Now Idk Why I Shot Her I Just Wanted To See Her Suffer From What She Did To Me At The Restaurant I Got Into Royalty Car And She Asked Where I Been And I Told Her I Did Something Dumb And She Immediately Broke Up With Me I Was Hurt That I Didnt Have Nobody To Help Me Through This Shit I Got Out The Car With A Broken Heart I Thought She Was Gone Be My Ride Or Die Type But Ig She Was Just To Scared To Get Caught Up In My Bullshit.

Royalty P.O.V
This Dyke Bitch Really Thought We Was Homeless When I Wasn't I Just Didn't Want Her In My House No More Yes I Still Gotta House I Just Had To Make It Seem Like We Was Homeless Because I Was Really Tired Of This Bitch So I Drove Back To The Crib And Got Out I Felt Like Somebody Was Following Me But I Brushed That Shit Off I Went Ina House And Got Ina Shower Got Dressed And Went To Find Me Somebody That's Gone Take Care Of Me Because Ole Dyke Bitch Couldn't Even Keep Food On My Plate With Her Broke Ass.

Meet Rayanna(Ray)

Let Me Introduce Myself My Name Is Obviously Rayanna I'm 18 I Just Moved Back To Georgia From Florida Yes Ik Atl Like The Back Of My Hans This Were All The House At But I Got A Cousin That Live Here Her Name Is  Kaliyah

Let Me Introduce Myself My Name Is Obviously Rayanna I'm 18 I Just Moved Back To Georgia From Florida Yes Ik Atl Like The Back Of My Hans This Were All The House At But I Got A Cousin That Live Here Her Name Is Kaliyah.

Rayanna P.O.V
I Had Just Landed Back In Atl And Dont Nobody Know I'm Moving Back But I Already Got My House And Shit Built Here A Year Ago And It's Finished So Why Not Come Back To My Home Town Where All My Hoes At. I Called Up My Cousin
*Phone Conversation*
Kaliyah: Wassuh Broski
Me: I'm Back In Atl You Wanna Come Scoop Me From The Airport And Drop Me Off At The House?
Kaliyah: Yea I Can Do That Ima Be There In Like 30 Minutes I'll Text You When I'm Outside
Me: Bet Bet

Kaliyah P.O.V
Im Geeked My Cousin Back In Atl For Good I've Been Waiting For Her To Come Back From A Good Ass Min But Now She Back I Gotta Get Her Caught Up With All Thats Been Happening Lately. 30 Minutes Later I Pulled Up To The Airport I Text Ray I Was Outside She Came Out And Hopped In I Drove Off And Started Telling Her What Had Been Happening Lately. After A Hour In Traffic I Pulled Up To Her House And That Bitch Was Huge Asf Like I Cant Wait To Move Into Out Shit When It's Finished Next Week Which Is Down The Street From Hers. She Got Out And Dapped Me Up Telling I Should Slide Through Later If I Can I Gotta Call From Emoni
*Phone Conversation*
Babycakes😍💕: Hello They Telling Us The Doctor Will Come Talk To Us In 30 Minutes So If You Wanna Hear It You Better Come Now..!
SexiDaddy💦🥵: Ight I'm Omw Now Shawty.
15 Minutes Later
I Pulled Up To The Hospital And Walked In As Soon As I Seen Emoni And Natille I Walked Over To The And The Doctor Came Out.