😣Chapter 12😣

Emoni P.O.V
I Tried To Explain To Her That I Really Didnt Mean To Do The Harm I Just Wanted To Scare Her But She Didnt Wanna Hear What I Had To Say After Breaking Her Two Of Her Ribs I Really Tried To Apologize But She Wasn't Listening. I Walked Over To Her And Asked Her Can We Talk Now Natille And Nautica Went To Get Food And I Just Wanted To Hear Her Say Something To Me But Dont Look Like She's Gonna Say Anything To Me I Just Left The Room And Headed Home Because Wasn't No Point Of Sitting In Her Face If She Was Mad At Me. I Got Home And Went Straight To The Shower I Was So Fucking Horny I Grabbed Kaliyah Strap She Be Beating My Guts With And Got Into The Shower And Started Fucking My Guts Out I Was Moaning To The Top Of My Lungs It Felt Like Kaliyah Was Fucking Me But I Realized I Cant Compare To Her After I Came I Went To Lay Down Ina Bed And Cried Myself To Sleep.

Nautica P.O.V
Me And Natille Pulled Back Up To The Hospital With Food And Seen That Emoni's Car Was Gone Maybe She Went Home We Got Out The Car And Headed To Kaliyah Room We Walked In And She Was Watching A Movie I Gave Her The Food And Asked How Did All This Happen And She Started To Explain. 15 minutes Of Talking They Said That She Was Released To Go Home So We Got Ready To Leave And Headed Home We Pulled Up To The Crib It Was Straight Dark In The House And Normally Our Kitchen Light Be On But Ig Emoni Turned Off All The Lights I Helped Kaliyah Up The Her Room And Went To Lay Down.

NEXT DAY

Emoni P.O.V
I Woke Up And Seen Kaliyah Next To Me I Swear I Didn't Feel Her Come And Get In Bed But Anyways I Tried Getting Up And Immediately Fell To The Floor I Seen Blood Coming Down My Leg And Ik Iont Have A Period Because I Get The Shot To Not Have Them. I Think I Done Did Something Wrong I Tried Getting Up But Couldn't I Started To Panic I Didnt Know What To Do But Cry I Busted Into Tears And Was Trying To Stay Quite And Not Wake Nobody Up But My Ugly Ass Cry Had To Wake Up Kaliyah. "What's Wrong Baby" Kaliyah Said I Replied Look At Me I'm Bleeding She Really Couldn't Do Nothing To Help Me But Atleast Ik She Still Got Love For Me And Still Care. I Yelled For Natille I Heard Her Come In I Looked At Her And She Immediately Ran To Me Asking What Happened I Told Her I Tried Getting Up And Fell And Looked Down Seeing Hella Blood She Got Me Up And Carried Me To The Tub She Ran Me Bath Water With Epson Salt And Bubbles I Wouldn't Trade My BestFriend For Nothing In The World.

1hr & 16 Minutes Later
Natille P.O.V
We All Was Watching Movies And Emoni And Kaliyah Was Getting Touchy So They Went To They Room And We Continued To Watch The Movie I Started To Get A Little Sleepy And So Was Nautica We Head To Our Room And Layed Down.

Kaliyah P.O.V
Idc If I'm Fucked Up I Need Some Pussy So Me And Emoni Got To The Room As Soon As She Pulled Me Into The Door She Starts Kissing Me Roughly I Told Her I Wanna Try Scissoring So We Both Stripped And I Get On Top Feeling Our Wetness Combine I Started To Rocking My Hips Back And Forth We Both Started Moaning She Makes Me Cum 3 Times Now Its Her Time To Cum For Me I Started Fucking Her Harder And Faster "Ouuuuu....I'm.......Cumming Daddy" I Continue To Fuck Her Until She Came Down From Her High She Tried To Clench Her Legs Together But I Wasn't Going For That I Continued To Fuck Her And She Stiffen Up I Looked Down At Her And Ask Was She Still There She Replied "Umhm" I Got Up And Turned On The Light I See Her Crying I Asked Whats Wrong And She Didnt Reply I Tried Pulling Her Towards Me And She Turns The Opposite Way And Curl Into A Ball I Tried To Put Her Clothes Back On But She Flenched At Me Touching Her Ankle I Proceeded To Put Her Panties And A Shirt On I Didnt Know What To Think.

Emoni P.O.V
After I Came For Kaliyah I Tried Clenching My Legs Together And Say No Because I Was Finish But She Continued Until I Didnt Moan And Stiffen Up Inside Thought "I Feel Uncomfortable I Didnt Want This To Happen Normally I Say No And She Just Leave Me Alone And Lay Next To Me But Today Was Different" I Continue To Lay Here In A Ball And Think About How Uncomfortable I Was And Wish That I Could've Have Had A Better Respond Than I Did. I Started Crying Because It Felt Like Rape But It Wasn't I Picked Up My Phone And Texted My BestFriend.

Natille P.O.V
I Heard My Phone Go Off I Got Up Looking At It And Seen A Text From Emoni

*Conversation*
Emoni: Can I Talk To You ? PLEASE!
Me: Yea What Happened?
Emoni: Me And Kaliyah Was Having Sex And She Fucked Me Until I Came I Tried Clenching My Legs Together And Saying No So She Would Get Up But She Continued Until I Started To Stiffen Up I Laid There With Tears In My Eyes And Thought To Myself Why Didnt She Get Off When I Shook My Head No Why She Continued I Felt Very Disgusted 💔😭
Me: It's Okae Emoni Just Go To Sleep And Try Talking To Her Tmr Or When You Feel Comfortable I Love You.
Emoni: I Love You Too.