1 : Sudden Visitor

Ah...

This is it.

This is the end for her.

Such powerful despair...

She felt herself shivering with intensity as she braced herself for her punishment. Her ears were ringing from the loud pounding of her heart as something satisfying and comforting endeveloped her whole body, as if her own body can't handle her own excitement.

But strangely...

As she waved at them from the top of the desk, Makoto Naegi looked away, his hands clenched tightly on each side.

Isn't he supposed to be happy for her demise?

Ah..so he must be feeling guilty about her execution.

.

.

.

.

Poor boy.

Even Mukuro, whom was probably rotting somewhere, would feel a bit of joy upon her death.

So why does he looks so...angry? Guilty? Sad?

Nah, as if it bothers her anyway.

Throughout the whole punishment, she was a little angered that he was not looking at her direction, as if he can't bear to watch the death of the person whom forced him in this killing game.

So naive and so stupid.

But it brings her more despair that someone as formerly irrelevant as him would be the one to put an end on her plans. So she would let his ignorance pass, just for the sake of her despair.

The chair she was using was slowly moving backwards towards the large crusher operated by the school's mechanical engines.

The final punishment that he'd somehow escaped, thanks to that unpredictable luck of his. She prepared this punishment for him and now she was the one whom was currently suffering from her own punishment. How ironic but at the same time, so satisfyingly despairful.

She hugged a monokuma bear to her chest, grinning wildly as she was slowly pulled towards her doom. She can almost taste the disgusting flavor of the rust from the crusher. When she could finally feel the air rushing because of the large sudden movements from the machine, she lifted her hand to flash them a peace sign.

This is the end for her.

The end?

Nah, too boring for her taste.

.

.

.

THE END OF JUNKO ENOSHIMA.

Now that's better.

She opened her eyes, to watch their pitiful reaction until she noticed that he was finally looking at her. But instead of the pity or sadness that she was expecting, it was the expression she least expected.

It was despair.

.

.

The End Of Junko Enoshima.

He looked at the crusher, making her follow his line of sight to see the large metal creaking above her. Then it went down in a sudden and swift fashion.