Chapter 5

"Haru, forget about that human! Please, Haru, just move on!" Rin pleaded as said boy was twirling his black hair with a look of daydreaming on his face. "I am sorry, Rin, did you say something?" Haru answered after being snapped into reality. He was daydreaming of (F/N) again. This time, he and (F/N) went dancing in one of those human balls.

He was wearing a dashing black tuxedo with a ocean tie that brought his eyes just perfectly, while (F/N) wore a (F/C) sleeveless dress that hugged her curves just right. He smiled a smile so brilliant that the sun could not have been any brighter. Their hearts beat as one with the music. He was floating as they danced.

Rin pulled him into reality when (F/N) was about to kiss him. He was devastated for being sucked out of his dream so early, but was also so happy from the dream that he did not even mind. "I was saying that you should forget the human. Haru, it has been three days since you saved her! If you keep this up with your lovey-dovey eyes, the king is going to figure it out." Rin reprimanded, but Haru waved him off. He did not care; he was in love and that was all that mattered.

Rin sighed as he turned to Nagisa. "Please help me. He will listen to you." Rin pleaded with a slight whine in his voice. Nagisa sighed sadly. "Sorry, Rin, but I am out of this one. I believe Haru can love whoever he wants." Nagisa replied as he sat on a coral reef watching his friend pretend to ballroom dance. Rin sighed again. He suddenly perked up; he had an idea. "Fine, if you won't listen to me. . . You'll listen to him." He said in a sly tone. Nagisa turned to Rin shocked. He wouldn't would he?

"Don't you dare, Rin!" Nagisa threatened menacingly. Rin ignored it as he pulled out a black and white conch and blew into it. "No! Rin, you have doomed us all!" Nagisa dramatically said, putting the back of his wrist to his forehead as he sunk onto the sandy floor. Within seconds of the conch being sounded, a sand cloud could be seen heading straight towards Rin. The light blue tailed merman rolled his eyes when he saw the one who was causing the sand cloud. It was a skeletal crab with black hair in an afro hairstyle.

"You called, Rin? I got here as fast as I could." The crab said with a such shrillness voice that it made Nagisa cringe. Rin smirked with delight. "Yes, yes I did, Brook. I need you to talk Haru into forgetting that human, (F/N). Can you do it?" Rin asked the crab. Brook threw his claw up with a huge smile on his face that sparkled. He went over to Haru to begin his mission. Brook opened his mouth to begin, followed by music coming from out of nowhere.

Brook: 🎶Haru, listen to me.🎶
🎶The human world, is a mess🎶
🎶Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there🎶
🎶The seaweed is always greener🎶
🎶In somebody else's lake🎶
🎶You dream about going up there🎶
🎶But that's is a big mistake🎶

Brook got all the fish and Rin in his little singing explanation. The whole area was alive with music and dancing. The only problem was that Haru was not into this whole scene. He wanted to get away, so he looked around to see if Nagisa could get him out of the mess he was in, but Nagisa was nowhere to be found.

Brook: 🎶Just look at the world around you🎶
🎶Right here on the ocean floor🎶
🎶Such wonderful things surround you🎶
🎶What more is you lookin' for?🎶

Brook got into Haru's personal space trying to drive the point of the ocean is a better home, but Haru was not really listening. He was merely humoring them by pretending to be interested in what they had to say to him. Brook went over to Rin to continue dancing. Ladies and gentlemen, Rin was dancing, and he was very awkward. Being a musical genius did not mean that he had any moves whatsoever.

Haru giggled as he watched the not very graceful merman bust a move. Nagisa swam up to Haru and whispered something into Haru's ear and the two left the unnoticed by everyone who were way too into the song at this point.