Week 1

"Mrs. and Mrs. Park, welcome to Sydney."

Lisa smiles as soon as she meets with her staff driver. "Thank you Marcus."

Opening the door, she looks at the two women. "Shall we?"

Both of them enter the luxurious S-class sedan and drove through the wide roads down to the high skyscrapers as they head onto the upper side of the city. They would've stayed in Lisa's apartment but as per Rosie's request, she wants something to do while Lisa- was on her way to do some work stuffs.

 While the couple did agree to go back to Sydney, Lisa thought that it would be best to reschedule their flight within next week, which was impossible for Rosie since she would be having deadlines by next week however, when Lisa came home one Wednesday evening, she told her that it would be better if they would fly to Sydney tomorrow. Rosie was about to be happy- until Lisa mentioned that she has a conference meeting and a party that she needs to attend to.

Arriving at the Penthouse suite located at the 15th floor of the hotel, The Australian native immediately found delight at the view, and surely she would get some inspiration for this since being a ghost singer/writer demands a lot of inspiration for her to function.

She really didn't want to go on low profile. She wanted to be known, to show and perform to crowds and go to places. But same as Lisa, she too had sacrifices on her own especially when the opportunity wasn't there and there just wasn't enough digits left in their bank account added to the fact that they had Ella on an early age so mostly their funds went there and she had to carry the baby too.

Rosie met Alice- her older sister and her sister's friend one day and she was told that her sister's friend was actually looking for people who wanted to be ghost writers/singers. The initial offer was tempting but she really didn't like the idea. However when she gave it a try and her sister's friend gave her the check- she immediately threw everything away in the window- including her dreams.

But it was for Ella; for family; and when you put family first- they become bigger than yourself. Always.

"Mommy!" Ella's face was enough for her to cheer up. "How's Sydney?"

"Still Sydney." She replies with a smile.

"That's nice.." She comments. "Are you by the piano?"

"Yeah."

"But I thought you were staying at mæ̀'s place?"

"I needed a piano."

"What for?"

"What else for bub? Of course it's for work."

Right after she said the word 'work', her daughter's facial expression changed into something sour. "But I thought you two were leaving for a short vacation?"

"We are going to have a short vacation but it's just that we had prior commitments and we have to finish them first so that we can focus on our mini vacation." She answers, hoping that it would somehow compensate her daughter's mood but still it wasn't helping. "What's with the long face?"

"I was boasting to my friends that you two are on a romantic getaway and they were so jealous of me because they think that it's cute that you two have dates even after being married for so long."