Week 5 and 6

"Hey."

"Hey."

Rosie eyes her wife for a while before walking towards the free seat. "May I?"

"Sure." As soon as her wife takes the seat- "Did they went home safely?"

"Yeah, I made sure to receive a text from Ella that they arrived in Bangkok safely."

"Well, that certainly took a while."

"It's fine." Rosie says. "I figured that you might want to take some time alone anyway."

Lisa chuckles. "You know me so well."

"I'm glad I still do." She smiles before looking at the beautiful sea in front of their hotel suite.

An awkward silence fills them for a second. "What's that?"

"Alice gave me this before they boarded." She places the boxes on the accent table. "She told me it was from Jisoo."

"Is that...?" Rosie nods her head. "Oh."

"Jisoo told me that week 5 is about going through these boxes and try to talk about the stuffs inside."

"I think it's better if we should start ahead right?"

"You ready?" And with a slight nod that came from Lisa, Rosie pushes herself further and opens the large-sized box. "Oh wow."

As soon as the cover was removed, the first thing that comes to their view was that was tucked in one of the corners of the box. Both of them share a glance at one another before Lisa stands up and comes back with two wine glasses later.

She pours on her glass and then onto Rosie's. "Cheers?"

"Cheers."

"Wow... this is still so good."

"I remember the very first time we tasted it. It was three days before our wedding. We were getting drunk with all those wine tastings."

Lisa scoffs as she remembers the memory very well. "That day was so memorable. I remembered that we were just laughing our hearts out, trying to help out one another as we try to find the keys to the apartment."

"Our neighbors got mad because instead of sleeping, we decided to bass boost our wedding playlist." Rosie laughs. "Remember Uncle Terry?"

She laughs along with her wife. "Don't make me destroy your door with my shotgun!" Both of them laughed. "That was good."

"Oh my God!" Rosie gasped as she pulls out the rainbow-colored carebear. "YOU STILL HAVE THIS!?"

"I remember I kept it in my bedroom in my apartment in Sydney. I was doing a cleanup and I saw this on my third cabinet." She looks at the bear and remembered how they got it. "The amusement where Rainbow used to live got shut down by the way."

"What? Why?" Rosie's voice fills with sadness. "But that was such a nice location."

"Rumor has it that the owner of it died and the children had no interest of continuing the business so they just sold the property."

"That's sad..." She pouts. "We both made a lot of memories there."

"The good news is they turned it into a children's hospital." Lisa says. "All of the stuff toys and some kid-friendly stuff remained in the facility."

"Well, at least that's good right?" She takes a sip of the wine and looks at the view.

"Rosie, about the proposal you said earlier..." She looks at the latter. "Did Jisoo task you to do it?"