Week 4

"Okay so... let me just-"

"But this won't do..."

"Rosie."

"Alright- I have the perfect plan."

"You said that three hours ago as well?"

"Why are you not helping me?!"

""Okay so how about this?"

"Uh no."

"So how this one then?"

"Nope."

"So what about this then?"

"That's... hella cringy."

"Oh fuck it nothing's working."

Rosie huffs out a huge scoff before sitting back on her own bean bag. She looks at her view of the majestic hip vibe of West Queensland where the music and hippy vibe is usually located. Fronting the green scenery of the park, she opted to spend more hours here just so she could think of a way to put her assignment into action.

It has been three days since the beautiful Disney marathon and yet up until now the ghost music producer still hasn't thought of a way on how to propose to her wife, despite hearing endless recommendations from her best workmate- Park Sooyoung.

She has thought of every way possible. From the romantic dinner to the grand choir singing Rosie felt like she has gone through the entire nine yards, trying to find justifiable act of proposal but nothing was fitting perfectly and it was draining her energy, as well as her friend too.

"Okay, why don't we go back to your younger days superstar." Sooyoung says while sits down on the bean bag in front of Rosie. "Did you have some imaginations of proposing to Lisa?"

"Oh yes of course. There were times where I look at her doing the things that she loves or even stare at her while she laugh or smile at something our friends say my mind would be like I am the luckiest lesbian alive."

"How did Lisa propose to you anyways?"

"When it was just the two of us. Well she asked for my family's approval and she asked permission from her parents too... we were walking by the beach in Melbourne when the magic happened. She told me to do that couple goals holding hands thing and me, being the-"

"Stupid?" Sooyoung says with a smirk.

"Oblivious." She corrects with an eye roll. "Listened to her order to not look back until she said so. For me I thought that she was just doing some minor adjustments with her shots so I waited."

"And when you did, she was down on one bended knee and asked for your hand am I right?" Rosie nods as her cheeks were covered with a light tint of pink. "Awe, that's so sweet! You married a romanticist I see."

"She was all for the romantic gestures."

"And did she go on with the grand poetic speech?"

"Hmmm... come to think of it Lisa never went in for the grand romantic speech. She thought it was cliché and anticipated so she asked me simply and that was it." Sooyoung looks at her with disbelief but she immediately shuts down the judgmental stare. "It wasn't the proposal anyone would've wanted but it was Lisa. And at that moment I felt that nothing else mattered but that question... it felt perfect."

"... well, at least now you have a venue for your proposal." Her friend says. "You two practically want to live by on the beach if possible so I was thinking the beach would be perfect spot where the popping of question will happen."