Week 2 and 3

The therapist smiles at them. "Showing off one another in public, hugging, holding hands, doing all the romantic stuffs you two used to do, cuddling... kissing..." She smirks as the two look at her with such horror.  "Oh come on you two, don't act like you haven't done all those before."

"Exactly before. Things have change since..." Lisa argues. "I can't do that."

"You can't or you won't?"

"Either way Jisoo I disagree with this."

"If you disagree then I guess we're going to have to do the other assignment." She says. "You pick, either you get physically romantic or you two are going to be handcuffed with one another for a 72 hours."

"NO WAY!"

Jisoo slumps back in her seat a winning smirk. "So I guess it's going to be the first choice then?"

Right after the session, Lisa didn't even bother wasting time and leaves immediately before Jisoo could say farewell to her. The therapist focused her attention to her other patient and a very dear friend of her who looked like there was something that she wanted to say.

So with that, she offers Rosie for another cup of tea and asked if she could wait with her until her next client comes.

"How was the campus? Is everything the same since?"

Rosie nods in response. "They still haven't remove the call me I am desperate for sex at the bathroom stall." Hearing that made her friend laugh. "There were a lot of improvements but somehow in my eyes it was still the same department that became my second home for three years."

"You considered sending Ella there?"

"I mean if she wants. Whatever her decision is I will support her all the way."

"Tell me, how was the experience of going back to where everything started?"

"It was-" She shakes her head. "It was a beautiful weekend."

"Beautiful?" The latter nods her head. "And why is that?"

"I... I went there expecting for us to have just small talks, to just go through over everything and be done with it but no, it wasn't close to that. We talked Jisoo, Lisa and I talked- like really talked. After for so long we really had actual conversations. She even bought me Pho the night before as a peace offering, we talked about Yolk's, Sydney and for once- no one wanted to walk out of the conversation."

"So you walked in having such low expectations and walked away with a beautiful plot twist."

"Yes."

"Well from the session earlier you two seem to be very happy with how weekend one went."

"And that's what troubles me Jisoo, all this physical thing- it's just not Lisa you know?" She says. "You know her, she's a very private person and values her personal space very much. It's been light years since we've done it and I'm scared that if we push through this, the progress we had in week one would be put to waste. Like you said, all of these steps are purely experimental, what if this won't work? What if she gets too uncomfortable?"

"The purpose of this step Rosie is for you two to be familiar with one another once again. Where you are right now can be compared to a rusting engine and all it needs is a little power up for it to function once again." Jisoo says. "And you may be right about Lisa being a private person but she was really open to you and I don't think she has ever done it to anyone else."

"I remember very well back in college everyone was so shocked when the two of you started dating. I started to wonder why until Ten told me that in all of Lisa's relationships, not once did she had dated a girl so openly like she did with you."