Chapter 5

The only reason it gets quiet is because we have a horse down. The audience is in shock. We have people rushing into the ring to help us. I have this big eager to get off the box and help but I can't, I have to stay on the box with the lines in my hands so the other horses don't try to hurt the horse on the ground.

----------------------------------------------

As 10 minuets pass of trying to settle down the hitch and trying to stop Sands from bleeding from his nose anymore

we are successful and get him back up. Unhook the leaders and lead them out and leave the class. I hear clapping and whistling as we leave the ring. For doing such a good job at what we had to do. The announcer announces that the class may proceed.

----------------------------------------------

Barn A

When we get to the barn I have my cousin clime up on the box and hold the horses. I have my other cousin stay with him so she can head the horses and make sure they don't run away. While they are out with the six I am making sure Sands is okay and nothing is seriously hurt. I run back out to wear I left the horses and my cousins. I come back Patrick is all ready back on the box and talking up a storm with my cousin about my childhood witch is very embarrassing. I clear my throat and interrupt their conversation.

" May we get to the class?"

" Yes we can! " says Patrick

" Isabella can you stay here and keep an eye on Sands? If anything happens run to the ring and get Christopher. " I ask.

" Yes I can do that. " she says worriedly

" Okay, thank you! We will go do something fun after the show just me and you" I say excitedly

A/N~ Thanks so much for reading y'all!

I really don't like this chapter but i hope y'all do. Please let me know!

It's beast cancer awareness month don't forget your pink 🎀!

Will try to update sometime this week.