Chapter 6

We place 7th place. Not so bad though, there were like 19 other rigs in that class.

The Unicorn class goes really well, we place second out of 13 other rigs. We have a great drive! The horses come together very nicely better than ever before. Going across the ring the photographer got this amazing picture of the horses that looks beautiful.

Out of the ring, we unhook the leader of the unicorn and ready for team. Before we go back into the ring I ask Patrick to stay on the box and hold the horses so I can go check on sands to make sure he is okay.

I walk to the barn. Getting to this stall, and him still laying down and to Isabella looking down at her phone in a chair out side of his stall. Witch I have no problem with because all you can do is wet him down every 5-10 mins and give him water and wait till he gets up again. As I open the stalk door he looks up to see who it is and than his head falls to the floor again. All I can really do is start to cry because he means so much to me. He was my first horse I was 4 when I got him and I am now 16 now so 12 years I have had my baby for 12 years and I sure don't want to lose him.

As I leave I hear him try to whinny, it breaks my hear because I can hear him in pain. Walking back to Patrick and the Hitch I have time to thing about everything and let it sink in. The fact that I could be losing my baby, and the fact that we can't just leave the show we need to stay and stay strong. To clear my mind we go into the class and have an amazing drive. First in the class out of ten. It was a beautiful drive oh how I wish we had drives like these all the time. Than we could go world wide!

As we settle down for the night Isabella reminders me that we have to do something because she missed the show because she was looking out for Sands. So we got cleaned up and went out. I let Patrick know and that he had to watch for Christopher. As Isabella and I have our girls night out the boys are back at the barns having a good time too.
As we are out Isabella asks me
" Do you think everything is going to be okay with Sands?"
As I answer " I sure do hope so. This has happened before but not with any of our horses. One summer I was helping a Big rig go world wide and one of there leaders had the same thing happen to his as it has to Sands."

A/N~ Oh my gosh I am so sorry for not updating sooner. It's just everything has been a mess😔, it only gets better tho. But thanks so much for all the follows 😊! Means a lot. Hope you like the book so far, even tho I hate to leave it off like this...😁.
Let me know what you think of the book, please and thank you.