The Paladin, the Cleric, the Bard, the Ranger, and the taxi driver.

Friday 11/4/1983
"No way no freaking way, that is total bull crap. I'm sorry to break it to you Mike but your friend is an idiot" I tease . Here I was listening to the total and utter bull that was coming out of Lucas Sinclair's mouth, he was making the claim that thee freaking Jean Grey, bad ass and all, wasn't the strongest Mutant but that it was in fact kid Mutant Franklin Richards.

"I'm not an idiot I'm just stating facts, your not wrong about Jean being powerful but she's only at her most powerful when she is the Phoenix. Franklin's powers are purely him and plus he's just a kid so imagine how much more stronger he can be as an adult." Lucas argues

"The Phoenix is a part of Jean therefore she is the Phoenix THEREFORE she is the most powerful." I bring up and before Lucas can speak I continue on "Mike what do you think? Who's right, me the person that gives you rides everywhere or this self proclaimed genius back there" I cock my eyebrow at Lucas as I ask the last part of my question, he has new look of irritation on his face. "What like you said, we're just stating facts here" I defend myself .

After a moment of silence Mike finally answers "Sorry Lucas I'm gonna have to agree with her on this one" he turns around to see Lucas staring back at him with a look of betrayal on his face.

"That's not fair. Mike you only agree with her because you like her" Lucas grumbles from the back seat. Mikes face contorts into a look of disgust, though I could tell it wasn't genuine.

"W-what, shut up I do not!" he manages to stutter out almost immediately .

"Do to" Lucas declares back to the now red faced boy

"Do not!" Mike yells back at Lucas from the front seat, matching his irritating tone

"Do to!"

I glance into the rear view mirror once more and make eye contact with the third passenger in the car, Will. As we make eye contact we both glance over to the argument going on beside us and we can't help but begin to laugh. For the next three minutes as I drive down the street the car is filled with the mixed sounds of Mike and Lucas's bickering and Will and I's constant laughter.

As we get closer get to our destination Mike finally has enough and quickly turns around reaching over his seat attempting to smack Lucas.

Lucas reaches forward making it easier for both boys to access each other, seeing as though this was a car accident waiting to happen I yell at the two boys telling them to get back in their seats. At the sudden raise of my voice they both quickly sit down, though Lucas doesn't give up this sudden silence to murmur one finale, "Do to."

Mike quickly turns to me with a look that asked if I was going to say anything about Lucas's final retort, I ignore it though as we pull into the driveway attached to the home of our curly haired friend.

  "And we're here" I say in a joyful tone attempting to change the hostile energy in the car. Putting the car in park I reach into my glove compartment and pull out my small box of cassette tapes.
Going through the box I turn to Will and ask, "Oh, almighty wise one. What shall we have Dustin dance to today?" Will leans over my shoulder and I see a smile go over his face before he points to one of my cassettes with the words 'Television' written on the front in sharpie, "That one" he says.

I grab the tape and stick it into the tape player, "Wise choice, you never seem to fail me." I say in an accent that I assume is what a butler would sound like, as I reach back to fist bump him.

'See No Evil' begins to play through the speakers as I turn up the volume, "HENDERSON! COME ON, LETS GET MOVING!" I yell out the window of my car and not long after do I see the curly head of hair that belonged to my favorite little dork of the group. "I'M COMING!" Dustin yells back before turning around and telling his mom he loved her.