Where's Will?

Sunday 11/6/1983
At around 6:00 I see headlights shinning through my front window letting me know that Jess had arrived. I grab my sweater and bag on the way out the door and lock up before making my way over to the passengers seat of his car. "She's gonna hurt you." Jess says in a fake warning tone as I sit in the passengers seat. "She got the passengers seat last time. If Robin really wants to hurt me then she better do a good job at hiding my body." I reply as I reach for the knob on the radio.
Jess suddenly reaches forward and smacks my hand away, "Hey hey hey, hands off the radio. My car means my music, so don't go getting all handsy on the knob." I pout over at Jess as he starts the car and looks behind him backing out of the driveway. Pleading I lean over towards the drivers seat, "Pleaseee. I'll pick good music, I always do. Besides it wouldn't be safe if you were to scan through the radio while your driving. I mean aren't you concerned for my safety at all?".

Turning down the winding roads Jess gives in and takes his hand off of the radio knob. "Thank you very much. Up next on Charlie's hits here we have a crowd favorite. All the way from England here comes, Queen." I grabbed my tape from my bag as Jess laughs at my theatrics, "Charlie you are honestly one of the weirdest girls I know."
"I take that as a compliment, so thank you."
I then slide the tape in and not long after the music begins to play. 
'I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like'

The finale song plays as we pull into Robin's driveway. Jess reaches over to eject the tape but I stop him before he can,
"Um, what do you think your doing?"
"I'm taking the tape out."
"No your not."
"Why not?"
"Because Robin hasn't experienced the glory of Queen yet"
Jess stops and stares at me as if I was acting like a child "I'm pretty sure that Robin has heard Queen before." He goes to reach for the radio again but again I slap his hand away, "I know she's probably heard Queen before, but I bet you she hasn't heard them today. So, the tape stays in and we bless her ears on the ways to the movies." I say the last part with a convincing smile.

I then hear a knock on the car window and I'm greeted by Robin's face in the window, "Your sitting in my seat." She deadpanned. I quickly locked the door and shuffled away from the window, "You got to sit in the passengers seat last time." I explained to her as I went to quickly roll up the window.

I'm surprised by the sudden sound of the car door unlocking, next to me is Jess with his hand on the drivers control panel. I look back to Robin and we both leap for the door, I for the lock and her for the handle. By the grace of God I successfully lock the door and hold my finger there so Jess can't unlock it again.

Sensing her defeat Robin plops herself into the back seat, "Fine you get the passengers seat but I get to pick the music." Jess goes to eject the tape with a smile on his face, "Ok Robin, what do you want?" She buckles up, "I was thinking Queen." Jess's smile falls as he slowly pushes the tape back in. "Good choice of music, I would have never even thought of that." I smirk at Jess as I turn up the volume and start to hear the beautiful voice of Freddie Mercury.

"That movie was sooo good and what did I tell you, did you see how beautiful Dallas was? It sucks that he had to die though, I swear it's like they always have to kill of the hot ones" I repeated for the one hundredth time while shoving popcorn into my mouth as we left the theatre . Robin rolls her eyes at the mention of Matt's character, "Yeah I'll admit, it was a pretty good movie. I wish we would have grabbed more snacks though." she says as she looks down disappointingly at her empty box of Milk Duds and then quickly looks up at the sound of chewing. "Hey! Jess stop hogging all the Swedish Fish!"
Jess starts to run with his mouth full of the red candy, "You guys had enough, these are the leftovers!" Robin takes off after him, I soon follow seeing as though Robin won't stop until she gets what's left of the gummy candy and Jess won't stop running in fear for his life.