Chapter Eighteen

"Your honor, I have evidence of both Peter Parker and James Barnes murdering various victems," She says in a cold tone and hands the DVD to the judge. The judge looks back at a man who brings it to the tv in the corner and puts it into the player.

I move closer to Bucky and he puts his arms around my shoulder. The man that put the DVD into the player he turned to everyone, "This is a graphic video, if anyone wishes to leave, do so now." After he speaks a few people leave the room. Then the video begins to play.

The video is dark and it is hard to see. I can see Bucky's arm shining in the dark though, I can see his mask and his dark hair, the gun in his hand as he points it at a man and shoots him in the leg. The man screams and falls as Bucky apporaches him and takes out a knife, slitting his throat.

The jury gasps and my heart races.

Next, I show up on the the screen. I am wearing my black suit, my HYDRA suit and I shoot a web out at a young lady. I pull her towards me so our bodies are almost touching and take the knife out of my back pocket. Slowly I cut her arm and her cheek, then slit her throat.

I bury my face into Bucky's chest and he runs a hand through my hair whispering into my ear. I hear Ms. Rickards stand up from her chair and walk towards the stand. I know there is nothing she can say to prove her wrong... I killed her husband and nothing can change that.

I don't pay attention to what she asks. I don't pay attention becuase I know it doesn't matter.

...

Hours later the judge dismisses us for a 'recesses of the court' Bucky and I stand up turning around the other Avengers. Steve gives Bucky a hug and I give one to Tony. After I give Steve a hug. Then we all walk out of the court room to some benches. Laurau hands Bucky and I a bottle of water.

"When are you all testifying?" I question wanting to be prepared for the questionsthat willbe asked.

"We can't share... sorry kid," Clint says, I shrug and nod. Shortly after Ms. Rickards steps out of the court room and walks to us.

"I'm not going to lie, it's not looking too good now. However, I believe if you all tell the truth everything will be fine," She says and then truns to go back into the court room. We all follow because it is time to resume court.

...

Bruce is the first one. After he swore an oath he sat down in the chair and crosses his legs. Ms. Rickards walked foreward.

"What/when was your first encounter with Peter and James?" Ms. Rickards asked looking down at her notebook.

"After Nick Fury found them in the forest in Russisa, the two of them where brought down to the Med bay and I was required to give them exams. Both of their bodies where covered in scar tissue and were very malnourished. When I was trying to give Peter an IV he was more than petrified because of his past experiences involving HYDRA," Bruce finished with no hesitation. I rember that day, I rember looking at Bucky and begging him to save me from the shot.

"You said you gave them exams, what where the extents of their injuries?"

"Both Peter and Bucky's body was roughly 20% scar tissue. They had many wrongly healed injuries including broken and franctured bones. They both were severly malnourished. Peter had multiple infections improperly taken care of, including gunshot and stab wounds. The same goes for Bucky." Bruce informed quickly.

"Last question. Seeing as James and Peter were gone for such a long time what was it like adjusting them to modern days?" Ms. Rickards asks.

"It was deffinetly hard, and if I'm being completely honest they aren't competely adjusted. When they first arrived, Peter didn't know what a couch or a TV was. He had little to no memories from when he was three and wasn't tought these things in HYDRA. Bucky was a little easier and quicker becuase he did have a past life and he knew some basic things... however many technilogical advnacments have been made that he needed to be caught up on," Bruce says. Ms. Rickards nods her head and walks back to her chair.

The other attorney stood up and made her way forward.

"Being a doctor, did you notice an unstable behavior in James and Peter as far as mental instability?" I hear Steve gasping behind me and Bucky fighting his grip on my shoulder.

"Both have PTSD, anxiety, and depression. They often have panic attacks and nightmares, but do not show any concerning behavior as all of their mental health issues are to be expected after what had happened to them."

...

A/N I'm really sorry for this really weird ending but I'm having technical difficulties and want to publish this before something else happens and also the begining got cut out but it isn't very important so yeah idk anymore

© 2019 Wattpad