⚠️ Chapter 4: Winnaya ⚠️

June 14, 2026
10:00 A.M.
Helios Station

Jack kept his gaze locked on me. I could not tell what he was trying to do or say to me. But, then he pounced and pinned me down back on his bed. A squeal of surprise had erupted from my throat and I looked up at him.

That was until he connected his lips to mine. Our lips slowly danced until the dancing had increased its intensity. The fire between us continued to burn, but it had glows brighter than ever before.

A hand slid down my side and under my shirt, making my body shiver once again. I did not know Jack was capable of making me feel such ways with him. He's making me feel "hot and bothered" you could say.

I felt his lips disappear from mine, but they slowly moved to my right and onto my jawline, then down to my neck. His tongue swept across the thin sensitive surface and a moan escaped my lips. Of course, Jack took a liking to this and continued. His tongue ran over one spot behind my jawline and below me ear, causing me to moan a little more...desperately. He found a spot to make me go insane.

He sat back up and took of his shirt, only to reveal a well-built upper body underneath. My hands slowly touched his toned stomach and his chest. You could feel every muscle contract and tighten as I did so.

He smirked. "Like what you see, kitten?" I felt my body loosen and pressure was beginning to build up in my womanly area. The pressure was making my face flushed a deep red and my breathing ragged.

This was something I have never felt before. I did not know I could be capable of doing this in my life. I remember my mother telling me that I would be considered a "whore" if I engaged in intercourse with someone. But I guess that does not matter now.

I nodded in response to Jack's question as I tried to close my legs due to the pressure build up. I needed to have friction to keep it under control. Of course, Jack saw my movement and places his hands on my knees. A gently push was placed on to my knees.

He slowly pushed my legs outward. "Princess, you can't close your legs because," he said getting closer and his breathing hitting my neck "I can't fuck you if your legs are closed."

I looked away, breathing ragged and a flushed face. I could not bear to look at him, as he is the reason I am feeling this way. It is not bad, but I am already feeling dirty. Like I am not obeying my mother and her orders. She may be looking down on me right now, feeling disappointed and disgusted with me...and I do not care. I do not care what she thinks of me. I am me. Period.

He placed himself in between my legs and started unzip him pants. I thought of being nice and taking off my shirt and my skirt for him. I threw my shirt onto the floor and slid my skirt off, leaving me in my black one piece bodysuit, filled with lace and straps. He was left in his black compression boxers, and you could see the outline of his dick through them. Of course, it was slowly continuing to raise.

His eyes wondered around the bodysuit I was wearing and I knew that I saw the glint of lust grow to be more apparent. His hands slowly wandered my body suit and it felt nice. I relaxed and I felt every bit of tension, nervousness, and relaxation was replaced with bliss.

"Kitten~" he growled at my, and I could tell he was getting ready to take me then and there.

I slid off one of the straps and he slid off the other. I saw up so he could slide it down to my stomach, then I laid back down so he could slide the one piece all the way off of me. He looked back up at me and took in everything he saw. He could see my naked body, but that is not the only thing he saw. He could see that I was relaxed. He could see that I trusted him by letting him do this.

People, like Jack's grandmother, thought of Jack as nothing. I've heard stories about her. She beat him...well used to. My heart had torn into two pieces when I heard that. I could not stand to have that news inside of my head, replaying over and over again. It was like I could watch everything play out as it said and I could not help him. All of the school days bullied, his terrible grandmother, his parents leaving them with her, and having to be belittled here in the company of Hyperion. But, in this moment, it is like I can see a future with this man.

He got in between my legs and placed lower arms on each side of my face. "Are you okay with this? You can stop me." I nodded in reply and thought about one thing: This is not really my first time. I was forcefully taken by someone else and I was forced to carry a child. Yet, the child did not survive.

I felt his tip enter into my womanly area and my breathing got faster, but that wasn't until he started to push himself into me. That was when I had decided to let go and be with Jack in this moment.

He thrusted his hips in and out of me and I felt every placed being hit nicely and one spot made it nicer than ever. I raked my nails gently down his back as he continued to hit the same spot over and over. Stars clouded my vision and moans were being let out, whether I tried to hold them in or not.

Then, the position changed and my legs were bent over his shoulders and he thrusted into me again. He went deeper and more spots were hit, causing my moans to sound more like whimpers and screams.

"J-Jack...please keep doing that" I moaned out, failing to say any simple sentences regularly. He chuckles and continues to hit the one spot, but he jerks his hips forward to make his thrusts hard and to weaken my body with immense pleasure. Now, it was only screams of pleasure escaping me.

"J-Jack! Just like that!" I yelled, my hands trying to find something to grip onto, but Jack's hands locked themselves together with mine and pinned my down.

I could feel more pressure build up as if I was going to explode if I didn't let it out of me. "Jack...I'm gonna~!" He nodded in reply and thrusted three, quick and powerful thrusts into me, causing all of the pressure to disappear and my body to violently shake. My breathing came out ragged and heavy.

He laid on top of me, wrapping his arms around me. "That was fun."

I giggled. "Yes, Jack, that was fun. But, can I ask you something?" He sat up and held his finger up and got up to go to the bathroom to clean up.

I need to clean myself up as well. I walked into another bathroom and got a shower. The water felt relaxing against my back. I relaxed in there for about 30 minutes. Then, I felt the shower water turn off and a towel wrapped around me.

"Now, what did you want to ask me, cupcake?" He asked. I sighed and said to myself that I could do this. I could totally ask him and I might get a good answer.

"Jack, do you see us...being together in the future?" I asked. My anxiety levels were low, but they were slowly rising. I could not tell if he was going to say yes or no.

"Sweetheart, I like ya. Maybe after this problem is done and over with, we can start something. But, for now, I don't want you to suffer if I get hurt. No heart to break, no heart that aches. I love you, I really do, it's just that with this fight going on..." he said. I understood what he said, "but if that changes then we will work something out. Okay, beautiful?"

I smiled and nodded. "Okay, Handsome." He smiled and kissed me deeply once again, but cut it off before anything else could happen.

Jack is not the guy you want to piss off. He knows that I want to be with him now. He even said he was going to fight to end this war between Zarpedon, along with her Lost Legion soldiers, and us, including the Vault Hunters. I could tell he wanted this to all be over. It's only 10:50.