Chapter Twenty-Two ♚ The Case of the Missing Lifeguard

AN: Blake's outfit's are up top. The outfit with the jeans is what she changes into.

El, Max and Blake were sitting in the telekinetic girl's room, listening to music and munching on pizza

El, Max and Blake were sitting in the telekinetic girl's room, listening to music and munching on pizza. Max was walking around the room, singing along into a slice of pizza as Blake laughed, jumping on the bed next to El, who was looking at a magazine with Ralph Macchio on it.

"So, the Karate Kid, huh?" Blake smirked as Eleven smiled. Max looked over, saying, "Ralph Macchio is great."

"Macchio?" El questioned and Max's eye's brightened as she said, "Yeah, like Blake said, the Karate Kid," She brought her hand up and pretended to karate chop the magazine, "Hai-yah!"

The three girls laughed and Max said, "He's so hot, right? I bet he's an amazing kisser, too," El gave her a look and she sat on the bed, "Hey, uh, is Mike a good kisser?"

"I don't know," Eleven blushed, "He's my first boyfriend."

Max nodded, "Ex-boyfriend."

El's eyes went soft and Blake wrapped an arm around her shoulders, saying, "I wouldn't worry too much, Ellie. Mike will realize that he's an idiot and crawl right back, begging for you to forgive his sorry ass."

"Agreed," Max smirked, "I guarantee you, him and Lucas are, like, totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now."

Blake's heart stung for a moment, thinking about her boy's being in pain but shook it off, watching as Max's facial features turned into one of crying, saying, "They're like, "Oh, I hope they take us back"."

The two younger girls laughed and the red-head said, "God, what I wouldn't give to see their stupid faces."

The Hopper siblings looked at one another, Blake wrinkling her nose at El and the girl squealed, running off the bed and going to the radio to turn it off the channel. Max's eye's widened as El sat on the floor, grabbing a black bandanna and said, "What?"

"There's a way we can see what they're doing," Blake told, laying on the bed and eating a slice of pizza. She turned on her side, holding her head in her hand as Max looked at El, saying, "Is this really gonna work?"

EL nodded and Max said, "Holy shit, this is insane."

Blake used her foot to nudge the girl and she immediately stopped. After a minute Blake sat up, looking at her sister as she said, "She's in."

"How do you-" El cut Max off, "I see them."

Max looked at Blake, who only winked, and then jumped off the bed, going next to El and said, "What are they doing?"

"Eating," Eleven answered, watching as Mike laid on the couch and ate some chips. It was quiet for moment and Blake finished her pizza, sitting up on the bed, saying, "What are they saying, Ellie?"