Chapter One: Omnia Virtute

I'm very new to Wattpad, when I made this I wanted it as manga but writing it as a normal gives me more detail, so please bare with me when I'm doing parts wrong and things. To keep it all organised I made chapters in the future I will change things so please give me constructive criticism, Thanks! I'll do my best!
-Author

                     Introduction:
This world is  of mysteries and sometimes not all mysteries are answered. This is the story of a boy and a girl who's lives get turned upside down forever.

        Chapter One: Omnia Virtute

The bell rang, alerting the students to scurry back into class before they would surely get in trouble.. Mr. Orane (class teacher) commanded us all to our seating arrangements, shortly after followed by a commencing announcement." Now students, you will be informed that we will have a new student attending this school. He will be apart of this class, so please put on a clean shirt and treat him some respect." He dully foretold. The door bursts open, revealing a young boy at the entrance. Oh, everyone was startled by the sudden appearance. He had beautiful eyes that were prominent and shined like crystals. " Hello! My name is Omnia. Omnia Virtute" The teacher was eyeing him, obnoxiously and observantly. As the tension proceeded to rise, he quickly scanned the classroom allocating an empty seat. He was lucky enough, spotting a quiet girl with an empty seat beside her.