Chapter Five: Magic Power Blessing Realms

"Omnia...Omnia...Omnia!" Shouted a girl's voice, Omnia awoke from his dream and saw Pully yelling at him to wake up. "OMNIA!" She yelled with relief hugging him "uh, nice to see you too? What happened?" Omnia curiously asked "I don't know for sure but I think we're in a village, the other boy is still knocked out and the villagers don't speak English there's only one who can read it so I communicate using paper" Pully answered, Omnia got up from his little make shift bed and look outside the tent, he put his arm up to cover his eyes from the blinding sun and looked at the villagers confused, suddenly a villager came up with him with paper and a pencil Omnia knew what he had to do, he asked these questions were are we? Why are we here? Is there anywhere we can go? The villager looked at the paper then back at him.

He signaled Omnia to follow and he did, they ended up in a what seemed to be abandoned library and pulled out a specific book, the villager opened the book and went to page 184 and turned the book to Omnia it had English text and it answered all of his questions, but new questions were made after finding out everything. "Page 184. This is the history of our world, our world is divided into 3 accessible parts each part has different races.

The Elf race (and many more) which stay in the Magia Realm (Magic Realm)

All types of creatures live in the Potentia Realm
(Power Realm)

Deeply religious creatures live in the Benedictio Realm
(Blessing Realm)

The reason the realms are divided is because war erupted between their beliefs, there is a prophecy that there would be 5 heros, 2 in two separate realms and 3 in on Realm together, they would be brought  together and fight off the evil demon king. But the realms argued over what their powers were from "Magic,Super Power, Blessed" and how they would they summoned. The Blessing Realm laughed at the other realms for believing their beliefs when their hero finally arrived, the power Realm laughed at the Blessing Realm when they got their first hero. But the 3 hero's have yet to make their presence known in the Magic Realm

Last update Tuesday.

Omnia asked the villager how he'd find out his power, the villager responded that 6 teachers will be coming for him Pully and the boy.

"OMNIA COME QUICK! THE BOY IS WAKING UP!" Yelled Pully from a distance, Omnia heard and ran back to the tent as fast as he could, "YOU!" Yelled Omnia staring into the boy's eyes "EXPLAIN NOW!" The boy sighed "well I suppose you should stop calling me *boy* my name is Reaper, and I have powers, so do you guys but they haven't awakened yet I can see into the future a day, and I can tell in about 40 minutes or less a demon will come and take us"  Said the boy. It went silent and then when all was forgiven and understood they talked and asked questions .

R: how many languages can you Guys speak?

P: 2 English and French

O: 7 English Latin French Arabic Korean Japanese Chinese

R: ok so when are your birthdays?

P: July 28th

O: October 2nd

R: how about your favorite fo-

There was a sudden knock at the door, everyone now remembering what Reaper had said about the demons they were agile and ready to run, Reaper opened the door and saw grown men and women at the door.
"Hello are you three the hero's? We're your new teachers it's time for you to be brought under protection"